Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Universe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Universe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about so i love you because the entire universe, surrendering to the universe, answer to life the universe and everything, universe love quotes, brightest star in the universe,

• 572 Followers
  • 1262 Stories

Poet Maddy

इन आंखों में अब रहता है, दिन-रात ख़्वाब तुम्हारा....... #Eyes#Dream#Universe#Look#GATHERINGLove#wonderful.......

read more
इन आंखों में अब रहता है,
दिन-रात ख़्वाब तुम्हारा.......
इस पूरी कायनात में नहीं है,
कोई भी जवाब तुम्हारा.......
तुम जिस तरह से देखते हो,
हमको भरी महफ़िल में.......
वो तीर-ए-नज़र है मेरी जान,
बेहद लाजवाब तुम्हारा........

©Poet Maddy इन आंखों में अब रहता है,
दिन-रात ख़्वाब तुम्हारा.......
#Eyes#Dream#Universe#Look#Gathering#Love#Wonderful.......

Prem Anand Nallathambi

ADITYA GAURAW

Prince Martin

White Shadows of the Past

In the quiet confines of Clara's attic, memories of lost love lingered like shadows, haunting her every thought and tugging at her broken heart. The moonlight filtered through the dusty windows, casting a ghostly glow on the forgotten trinkets and faded photographs that adorned the room. Among the relics of a love long gone, Clara found herself entangled in a web of bittersweet nostalgia, her heart heavy with the weight of lonesome memories.

She traced the outline of a weathered photograph resting on an old wooden chest, her fingers trembling with emotion as she gazed into the eyes of the man who once held her heart. Time had passed, seasons had changed, but the ache of loss remained fresh and raw, a festering wound that refused to heal. The echoes of whispered promises and tender moments filled the empty space, a cruel reminder of what once was and what could never be again.

Clara's voice, tinged with sorrow, whispered into the stillness of the night, confessing the depths of her pain and longing. “I once had love, but now I've only got lonesome memories,” she confessed to the shadowy figures that danced in the moonlight. “You were my greatest possession, my everything, but now you exist only in my memories. In this world of emptiness and regret, I find myself clutching onto fragments of a past that was shattered by the cruel hands of fate.”

As the night wore on, Clara was consumed by the haunting specters of what once was, trapped in a cycle of yearning and regret. The first love, they say, is the worst when it comes to a broken heart, and Clara knew the truth of those words all too well. The shadows of the past loomed large, casting a pall over her fragile heart and leaving her adrift in a sea of memories that threatened to drown her in sorrow.

In the attic of her solitude, Clara wept for what was lost, for the love that slipped through her fingers like grains of sand, for the lonesome memories that haunted her every waking moment. The moon hung high in the sky, bearing witness to her silent pain, a silent companion in her journey through the depths of a heartbroken soul.

And as the night waned and the first light of dawn began to break through the darkness, Clara found herself alone in her grief, a prisoner of the shadows of the past that clung to her like a second skin. The moon, indifferent to her suffering, cast its cold light upon her, a cruel reminder of the love that was lost and the lonesome memories that would forever linger in her soul.

©Prince Martin #Moon #story #UNIQUE #Universe #storyofheart #Love

Evelyn Seraphina

Title:Blessings #blessings #God #Universe #Trending #blessings #writer Geet Singh Aanya Seraphina

read more

Prince Martin

White Beyond the storyverse 

Martin is a writer, residing in the hearts of the North eastern state of Nagaland, he is obsessed with creating fictional stories and characters. He doesn't like real life, he prefers to stay in his own world. A world of fantasy and imagination. After a while, he starts to wonder what would happen if his characters came to life. He started writing stories every week to fill the pages of his book that he never intended to publish and he named the book The story verse. 

Suddenly,  his characters started to appear in the real world one by one, and soon the characters realized they were not real. Martin coincidentally met one female character of his story and because of Martin  she  realized her existence is nothing  but an entire book of  fictional narratives and he had to deal with the consequences of his writings. He doesn't understand how or why this happened, but he realizes that his world is changing in unimaginable ways. Martin is the key to solve all those problems but he doesn't know about his role yet in this story

©Prince Martin #City #Martin #UNIQUE #Universe #story #Quote

HintsOfHeart.

MR AKASH

#Universe Mr_AkasH MR SAGAR #Videos

read more

Madhu

#Universe #Life

read more

Ana

My dear Radha Rani you are the best in the entire universe🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰✨✨✨ #RadhaKrishna #radharani #Best Love #Universe #Radha #Bhakti

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification