Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toughtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toughtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tough love my story, tough love story, tough love quotes, tough love quotes for parents, tough love,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nain

🤍 When they leave, they take a part of you with them all you're left with is a heavy heart, memories, and tears....... #Broken #missingeveryday #toughtime #scared #dairy #endofmylife

read more
mute video

Monisha Biswas

#dairy life #toughtime

read more
To sell my dream is equal to kill myself
To make any decision is now too hard
As it seems I'm giving the mind's exam
Which to select & which to neglect
It's too hazy to make any decision
It now seems toughest enough... #dairy #life #toughtime

Anytime Poetry

#rapidfire #8wordloneliness #Inspiration #talkwithoneself #lifelessons #knowyourself #timeutilization #toughtime We know it is wash to fight with others but fighting with self and knowing oneself is onte of the toughest things to do in life . It requires lots of guts and willpower to accept our faults and work on them but still that is required. And when you are lonely, it is one of the best times to do this. try this , you will love it Just some words depicting same and

read more
Time to spend with thyself and do evaluation. #rapidfire  #8wordloneliness  #inspiration #talkwithoneself 
#lifelessons #knowyourself #timeutilization  #toughtime 

We know it is wash to fight with others but fighting with self and knowing oneself is onte of the toughest things to do in life .
It requires lots of guts and willpower to accept our faults and work on them but still that is required. And when you are lonely, it is one of the best times to do this. try this , you will love it 

Just some words depicting same and

Ankit Riback

Failure for me, 
Is getting new way, 
Meant for me. 
Not Easy By The Way, 
But He(God) destined me, 
To travel on his Way.

©Ankit Riback #toughtime

#moonbeauty

Swati Singh

Thaan lo to ye jahan bhi tumahre kadmon mein hai,
bas mushkilon se ghabrana nahi..

©Swati Singh #tough #hardwork #toughtime  

#IndianLegends

Nagma

#toughtime

read more
mai bachhpan se sunte aai hu ki ek saas kv maa ni bn skte apni bahu ki...to mai hmesa sochte the ki kya ek bahu kv beti bn pati hai jo saas maa bne...jb hm apne mayke me hote hmare maa jo bolti jitna v bura bhal kehte hm ignore kr dete hme bura ni lgta na hm sekayt krte hai kise se v ...phir hm apne saan ko apni maa q ni maan skte..jb wo kuch v bole hme bura ni lgna ni Chahiye n wo hi to hmare original maa hoti hai...mai chahte hi ladkiya ye baat feel kre ki hm unki beti q ni bn pate...achhi bahu ni achhi bahu beti bna #toughtime
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification