Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goodbyes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goodbyes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about goodbyes are hard to say, no goodbyes just see you soon quotes, quotes about goodbyes and new beginnings, quotes about endings and goodbyes, hellos and goodbyes quotes,

• 61 Followers
  • 124 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

~Bhavi

ऐ मुसाफ़िर तुम्हें पीछे खीचने वाले बहुत मिलेंगे.. पर तुम निरंतर यूँ ही आगे बढ़ते रहना।। #goodbyes ~anshul Ramjeet Sharma Mr Wow निज़ाम खान बाबा ब्राऊनबियर्ड Mukesh Poonia #Thoughts

read more
ऐ मुसाफ़िर तुम्हें पीछे खीचने वाले बहुत मिलेंगे.. 
पर तुम निरंतर यूँ ही आगे बढ़ते रहना।।
Good bye🙂

©~Bhavi ऐ मुसाफ़िर तुम्हें पीछे खीचने वाले बहुत मिलेंगे.. 
पर तुम निरंतर यूँ ही आगे बढ़ते रहना।।
#goodbyes  ~anshul Ramjeet Sharma Mr Wow निज़ाम खान बाबा ब्राऊनबियर्ड Mukesh Poonia

Paakhi Sharma

mute video

Ananta Dasgupta

An emptiness which is present to remind what is gone. 
A happiness which is a treasure to be kept. 
A bitter part which is better to be discarded. 
A habit which makes every day countable. 
A conversation of challenges and a sweet conflict. 
A moment which was a frame to be kept. 
A silence which had uprooted many beliefs. 
Some unsaid words, which remain unsaid, which will remain unsaid.

©Ananta Dasgupta #Moon #goodbyes #Painful #unsaidwords #feelings

Aady

Grace and Verse melt into each other last night and every mirror turns into a window to let the moonlight in. Love like that can do such things, take your earlobes and make them look like stardust. Take your brown neck and make it look like alchemy. Love like that is found between white duvets and beside blind aristotle busts and behind gingerbread houses. Grace and Verse call them by each other's names and that's so beautiful. This is where the poem gets simpler. #goodbyes #youandme #savinggrace #lovelikeours

read more
Call me by your name
        And I'll call you by mine...

//captioned// Grace and Verse melt into each other last night and every mirror turns into a window to let the moonlight in. 

Love like that can do such things, take your earlobes and make them look like stardust. 
Take your brown neck and make it look like alchemy. 
Love like that is found between white duvets and beside blind aristotle busts and behind gingerbread houses.
Grace and Verse call them by each other's names and that's so beautiful. 

This is where the poem gets simpler.

Payal Dholakia

Aren't words overrated ?
How many times ,
Have they made 
Easier ?  #OfFarewell #Goodbyes #hard  #love #Yqbaba

Payal Dholakia

The hardest things to do is losing someone who means the world for you!! #goodbyes #luv #they #yqbaba

read more
Maybe you both were put into each other's lives to help each other grow. Maybe you both met for a reason. Maybe you both could teach each other something about love that no one else ever could. Maybe you both were tailor made for each other. Maybe you both were the perfect person to bring out each other's greatness and potential. Maybe you both support each other like no one else ever has. Maybe you both could do things in your relationship that you never could with anyone else. Maybe you both could expand each other's horizons and show each other new things in life. Maybe you both understand each other's sense of humor, which is why you laugh so hard when you are around each other. Maybe you both understand each other's pain from the past, which is why you love each other so hard now. Maybe you both have peace of mind knowing that you have finally met the person you are meant to spend the rest of your life with. . !!  The hardest things to do is losing someone who means the world for you!! #Goodbyes #Luv #They #YqBaba

Payal Dholakia

#goodbyes!❤

read more
“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” 
 #Goodbyes!❤

Blue Butterfly

Microtale - last day in college

...and the last of my classmate too left.
I just saw him off onto the bus.

Wish if we could have few more of those days !
College life, last day, goodbyes.
 #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticquotes #yqquotes #collegelife #lastday #goodbyes

Blue Butterfly

She: I love you.
He: I love you too.

(Even their goodbye conversation, read so) PC: Thecompleteactor.com 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticquotes #yqquotes #lalettan #goodbyes #revathi #iloveyou

Sakshi Vashist

There are no perfect goodbyes
Unless you count the ones in the skies

#goodbye #sunset #sunsetsarereminders #goodbyes #perfect
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification