tags

Best Fucking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Fucking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 37 Followers
  • 152 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

Dear Ex,
Thanks for making me realise
that how it feels
when you truly love someone,
thanks for making me realise
that how it feels
when someone leaves you
when you need them

82 Love
1 Share

""

"Open letter to every one sided lover Do read the caption"

Open letter to every one sided lover

Do read the caption

To,
every one sided lover
aren't we doing the toughest and painful job? being one sided lovers! ,
Toughest job these days is not to expect anything aren't we doing that so perfectly?.
We can share a big pie of love with them without the hope of getting back . This is not their fault but we chose this .
This sweet ,bitter,salty,tangiest,flavour of love !
Love which is beyond expectations beyond good and evil ! That moment when you see him , that smile on his face means the world to me .

19 Love
2 Share

""

"मोहब्बत क्या है,तिजारत यहां सब बिकता है लाख सैफाई सफेद कर लो यहां सब दिखता है"

मोहब्बत क्या है,तिजारत यहां सब बिकता है
लाख सैफाई सफेद कर लो यहां सब दिखता है

#MirzapurSeason2 #Love #FakeLove #Disease #disaapointments #broken_heart #HEART_BROKEN #Hate #Fucking #alcohol

18 Love
1 Share

""

"Every damn fucking thing seems valuable and precious in this world, Before earning and after loosing."

Every damn fucking thing seems valuable and precious in this world,
Before earning and after loosing.

#Earn#mad#story#mad#nojoto#insta#loose#Dont#just#keep#IT#before#valuble#Precious#in#this#world#Fuck#Fucking#damn#thing#storiesofnojoto#storiesofinstagram#postsofnojoto#postsofinstagram

12 Love
4 Share

""

"   I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning    sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry    the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove      fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name   but don't fall for my glamor    I'm a seductress...a soul taker      gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty    spewing all your rage out on me    I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery    you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest      I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning    sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry    the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove      fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name    but don't fall for my glamor   I'm a seductress...a soul taker      gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty    spewing all your rage out on me    I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery    you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest      manhandle my vulnerabilities   down on my knees, I'll pleasure you    beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking      withhold from me don't give into my magic    I've broken weaker men   pound home your Dominance deep inside    cock to cunt...show me who's boss      urgent midnight screwings appease my demons   so leave me wanting more    pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking      starved for your approval    dare succumb to my charms   if you do...god help you        manhandle my vulnerabilities    down on my knees, I'll pleasure you   beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking      withhold from me don't give into my magic    I've broken weaker men    pound home your Dominance deep inside    cock to cunt...show me who's boss      urgent midnight screwings appease my demons    so leave me wanting more    pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking      starved for your approval    my pussy pulsates an s.o.s to your shaft   and begs for release    your mistress of want and desire come true   .  "

I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning   
sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry   
the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove   
  fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name   but don't fall for my glamor   
I'm a seductress...a soul taker     
gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty   
spewing all your rage out on me   
I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery   
you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest     
I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning   
sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry   
the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove     
fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name   
but don't fall for my glamor   I'm a seductress...a soul taker     
gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty   
spewing all your rage out on me   
I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery   
you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest   
  manhandle my vulnerabilities   down on my knees, I'll pleasure you   
beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking     
withhold from me don't give into my magic   
I've broken weaker men   pound home your Dominance deep inside   
cock to cunt...show me who's boss     
urgent midnight screwings appease my demons   so leave me wanting more   
pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking   
  starved for your approval   
  dare succumb to my charms   if you do...god help you       
manhandle my vulnerabilities   
down on my knees, I'll pleasure you   beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking   
  withhold from me don't give into my magic   
I've broken weaker men   
pound home your Dominance deep inside   
cock to cunt...show me who's boss     
urgent midnight screwings appease my demons   
so leave me wanting more   
pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking   
  starved for your approval   
my pussy pulsates an s.o.s to your shaft   and begs for release   
your mistress of want and desire come true   .  

#sexlovers

11 Love