tags

Best Toxic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Toxic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 19 Followers
  • 97 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#myfirstaudio #Friendship #mywords #Toxic #Nojotoindia #nojotoenglish #Essay

185 Love
9 Share

"I am Sorry I am Sorry Dear Toxic Relatives I'll Cut You From My Life"

I am Sorry I am Sorry Dear Toxic Relatives 
I'll Cut You From My Life

#Sorry #for#Toxic#Relatives

14 Love

"I wished that you would love me like yesterday..."

I wished that you would love me like yesterday...

love ...❤️💗💖
#heartbeat #Shayari #Quotes #poetrt #Music #bts_world
#when #you #hear #my #heartbeat #baby #give #me #New #Life #Love #euphoria #sependity #ephiphany #kim_namjoon #kim_seokjin #min_yoongi #jung_hoseok #park_jimin #kim_taehyung #jeon_jungkook #Like #crush #cute #forever #friends #Relationship #Toxic #harted #Lovely #attrative #Popular #i #Wish #that #you #would #yesterday #nojoto #moonchild #Nojoto_Quote #Nojoto_Love

49 Love

"Don't Love me like you always do Just leave me like you never did Your care for me Can turn you into ashes My touches to you Are fire splashes You are trying to solve A never solved mystery You are too pure to love me I can feel zero lustry Just hate me CoZ I am too toxic for you I am the purest toxic. .."

Don't Love me 
like you always do 
Just leave me 
like you never did
Your care for me 
Can turn you into ashes
My touches to you 
Are fire splashes 
You are trying to solve 
A never solved mystery 
You are too pure to love me
I can feel zero lustry 
Just hate me 
CoZ I am too toxic for you
I am the purest toxic. ..

#poemsbynancy

226 Love
5 Share

"It's just my individual experience Which certainly needs to be undone Nuclear family bypass fusion its a chaos and confusion, Words pierce through, trespassing moral code causing fission, They call it advice, but its a subconcious knife, how do they do it? Well who gives a damn to my opinion, The only reunion is on festivals , esp diwali, just a formality, false gratification, Thus I got my redemption, cuz I went subnuclear , seemed like only solution, Damn, I can give tutions! But to whom? The cribbers, reapers or umm the one's who tryna steal my motivation! So before nuclear became my inspiration, I blasted, breaking tormented heart like glasses, ah slow down, A parody in disguise, angels wearing black gowns, destruction is everyday's affirmation"

It's just my individual experience
Which certainly needs to be undone 

Nuclear family bypass fusion
 its a chaos and confusion,
Words pierce through, trespassing
 moral code causing fission,
They call it advice,
 but its a subconcious knife,
 how do they do it? Well who gives a damn to my opinion,
The only reunion is on festivals
, esp diwali, just a formality, false gratification,
Thus I got my redemption, cuz I went subnuclear
, seemed like only solution,
Damn, I can give tutions! But to whom?
 The cribbers, reapers or umm the one's 
who tryna steal my motivation! 
So before nuclear became my inspiration, 
I blasted, breaking tormented heart like
 glasses, ah slow down,
A parody in disguise, angels wearing black
 gowns,
 destruction is everyday's affirmation

#Nojoto #Nojotoevery #NojotoEnglish #Rapper #freestylerap #dysfunctional #narcissist #Toxicrelationships #Toxicpeople #Trauma #Toxic #narcissisticabuse #Manipulation #narc #abuse #empaths #Poetry #Dark #understands #healingquotes #understand #peoplepleaser #Relationship #fortworthtexas #fortworthinsta #depression #Happy #Liars #abusesurvivor #Success #manipulators #manipulative #hurtfeelings #hurtingheart #bhfyp

36 Love
1 Share