Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Hoping Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Hoping Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hoping to hear from you soon, hoping for the best, hoping meaning in hindi, hoping for your kind consideration meaning, hoping for your speedy recovery,

• 38 Followers
  • 111 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Brokenfeeling_143x

#Singer #Self #rojoto #Trending #Hoping Dailystreaks🔥 #News

read more
mute video

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #youaremyworld #nosecondyou #notanotherlife #Hoping #savinggrace

read more
I've met you in this world. I don't belong in a world where we don't end up together. This is the world where I'm with you and you are with me and whatever world that is, that is where my heart lives in. Picture credit - Pinterest
#youaremyworld #nosecondyou #notanotherlife #hoping #savinggrace

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Hoping for love
In a hopeless world #hoping #love #hopelessworld  #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Ronalyn Mascardo

Letting go is hard but holding on to something that does not give you sense of clarity anymore is much harder. Its better to let go and experience the pain for quite some time than to hold on and suffer for a lifetime. #lettingo#MovingOn#Trusting#fighting#Hoping#beingbrave

read more
Letting go is hard,
 but holding on is much harder Letting go is hard but holding on to something that does not give you sense of clarity anymore is much harder. Its better to let go and experience the pain for quite some time than to hold on and suffer for a lifetime.
#lettingo#movingon#trusting#fighting#hoping#beingbrave

Anonymous

I bloom every morning
with my face charming
Among the birds cheering
I found myself shining
To spend the day smiling
I have this in my heart hoping

#hoping 
#goodmorning 
#shining

Cerebral Derange

He knew that she wouldn't come
He knew that he wouldn't stop hoping
To come back #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#stop#hoping

Cerebral Derange

He knew that she wouldn't come
He knew that he wouldn't stop hoping
To come back #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#stop#hoping

Gaurav Kumar

Helping other is your humanity
But hoping for same from them is your stupidity....
     #helping #other #humanity #hoping #same #stupidity

Shivi Rajput

Heart was broken
Still bridge hoping to be together. #still #broken💔 #hoping #bridge #yqbaba #yqquotes #aaradhyasthoughts

Ashay Choudhary

There is a lot going on in my life lately but I somehow keeping up with every errand and every chore of it. Despite all odds. I am hoping for the best and sorted tomorrow. I am #Hoping #Ashay #wiredwords #bullshitblog #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club

read more
You want to talk
But out of words
Thousands of people
But, no one cares
A lot to read,
But it's all glare
lots of desire
But the fuel is rare
The bad times 'll be over
That's the least I care
All these words are so depressing
No, it's you! The one, arranging
No, it's a deep confession, i am just saying
This is the thing i am through and going
But, it will be fine
At last
I am hoping........ There is a lot going on in my life lately but I somehow keeping up with every errand and every chore of it. Despite all odds. I am hoping for the best and sorted tomorrow. I am #hoping 
#ashay #wiredwords #bullshitblog #yqbaba #bestyqenglishquotes 
YourQuote Baba YourQuote Writers Club
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification