Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Phrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Phrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about phrase meaning in hindi, phrase meaning in marathi, phrase meaning in tamil, phrase definition and examples 30, idiom and phrase dictionary 10,

• 16 Followers
  • 39 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyank Jain

Letters and Paragraphs was all that she waited for, 
Words and phrases was all that he could send.  #letters #paragraph #words #phrase #yqenglish #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqquotes

Gopal Lal Bunker

One side is strange, the other side is a maze, but the doer makes it known to all. #phrase #proverbsworld #sentenceoftheday #mysteryin1line #mysteryinlife
#yqbaba #yqdidi

Shiwalika_SSS

They say that :- "Opposite Attracts".

I desperately pray to almighty to make this phrase my life..♥️♥️ #opposite #attracts #phrase #life #yourquote #english #yourquotestory #shortstory

Hoori Nadir

Expand the galore for passion
Stretch the threshold level
Stop sitting on the fence
Take action the world will be
All yours.✍ #phrasebt#boostthyself#bttalks#yqbaba#phrase#motivational
Sit on the fence
Phrase

Untalkative_One

Heard many of my buds breaking up with those words 😑 #Challenge #Quote #word 5253 #Compatibility cliché #Phrase #Lies #pacifico #yourquote #myquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
He used to love her. 
What happened?
He said they weren't compatible
Such a cliché Heard many of my buds breaking up with those words 😑
#challenge #quote #word #5253 #compatibility #cliché #phrase #lies #pacifico #yourquote #myquote #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Prashant Richa Vishwakarma

Kuch Aisa Pyaar Hai Mera..♥️ #Feel Love #voice #own #poem #Phrase #story #TumSaathHo #लव

read more
mute video

Abhijit Oswald

mute video

Aakash Gupta

Two's company & three's crowd.

- John Ray #shadesoflife #Phrase #quote #proverb

Aditya Rastogi

Lakh dukh😔 chupaye🙊 bhi hasna🤣 pardta hai 
Yeh duniya🌍 hai sahab👥 yaha logo ko jitna 
Apke dukh ke baare me pata chalta hai 
Vo👥 utna aap par haste🤣 hai isliye 
lakh dukh😔 chupaye🙊 bhi hasna🤣 pardta hai #shotstory #quoteoftheday #shayaris #phrase #dailypoetry #creativewriting #poetry #love #romntic #shayrioftheday

Ruchi Thakur

Beautiful Heart A beautiful heart belongs to someone who knows to give and not expect anything in return,
who loves unconditionally,
who cares like no one does,
who makes it worthwhile when with them,
who teaches us what is it to be good,
who knows the difference between being good and being naive. #beautifulheart #wod #phrase #world #heart #love #worth
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification