tags

Best depression Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best depression Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about depression poems, to quotes about depression.

• 276 Followers
  • 774 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"कोरे कागज़ पर लिखे शब्द कर गए सबको नि:शब्द बेफिक्र था वो सागर कितना नम आँखों में है अब वो ज़ब्त"

कोरे कागज़ पर लिखे शब्द
कर गए सबको नि:शब्द

बेफिक्र था वो सागर कितना
नम आँखों में है अब वो ज़ब्त

#depression #Life #Suicide

49 Love

"depression is fine when you think about yourself... rather than depressing yourself for someone who dont care about you."

depression is fine when you think about yourself...
rather than depressing yourself for someone who dont care about you.

#depression.

12 Love
1 Share

"I am still thinking, I am in my worse nightmare, The love of my life is lost somewhere 😩 You were the one, Who helped me out in depression.. Then why you left, for me it's the biggest question 🤔"

I am still thinking, I am in my worse nightmare,
The love of my life is lost somewhere 😩
You were the one, Who helped me out in depression..
Then why you left, for me it's the biggest question 🤔

When someone leaves you 😩 without giving any reason 🤐

#Reason #leaving #BreakUp #missu #comeback #depression #lovelife #brokenheart #Missing #Question #sadworld #nojotoenglish @Waffa की तलाश ...Waffaon के साथ... दिल... मुझको तू चाहिए @aman6.1 @pranali panchal @Brijesh Maurya @Nihal Awasthi

48 Love

"Depression is a self disease . occur when we expect more but not able to fulfill . but read again depression is not disease the main root of disease is expectation.👐 cut this weeds 🌵"

Depression is a self disease . occur when  we expect more but not able to fulfill . but read again   depression  is not disease the main root of disease is expectation.👐
cut this weeds 🌵

#depression #motivational_status #motivationalquotes

52 Love

"The best way to overcome from depression is just be the reason of smile of ur parents and ur loved ones.."

The best way to overcome  from depression is just be the reason of smile of ur parents  and ur loved ones..

#depression

32 Love