Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Emperor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Emperor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about triarii - emperor of the sun, why did the emperor reward taro, daughter of the emperor, emperor meaning in hindi, emperor quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

indefinite_mirage

Should I? #Sheher #should #hand #mine #world #EXPLORE #wordgasm #fleetingmoment #Emperor #Kingdom Dristi Dash Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि #Love

read more
mute video

Rabindra Kumar Ram

You will have to be committed towards your work, whatever the reason is responsible for it, For the right result because the emperor is not built one day. --- Rabindra Ram #responsible #result #Emperor #Built

read more
" You will have to be committed towards your work , 
whatever the reason is responsible for it, 
For the right result because the emperor is not built one day. "

--- Rabindra Ram You will have to be committed towards your work, 
whatever the reason is responsible for it, 
For the right result because the emperor is not built one day. 

--- Rabindra Ram 

#responsible #result #emperor #built

Sherlock Doyle

The bloodline shall remain PURE. Inspired by the story of Anchorhead. This story is meant to be open to interpretations. You decide the fate of the new Empress. #ChildBirth #GirlChild #Incest #Emperor #heirsofthekingdom

read more
The Empress died during childbirth, giving birth to only one girl.

However, the Emperor wasn't sad.
He had a new Empress.

The bloodline shall remain PURE.

Inspired by the story of Anchorhead.

This story is meant to be open to interpretations. You decide the fate of the new Empress.

Amit Jotwani

The exquisite twilight 
tames the angry sun
with gentle persistence, 
ruling temporarily 
as an interim ruler, 
until the stygian night 
takes over like 
a benevolent emperor. 
 #twilight #StygianNight #emperor #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Sahaj Sabharwal

NEVER BE DEPENDENT ON SOMEONE BECAUSE WHEN YOU DEPEND ON SOMEONE YOU ARE MAKING SOMEONE THE EMPEROR OF YOUR KINGDOM AND EVERYONE WILL BE SELFISH AND WILL LOOK FOR HIS/HER BENIFITS AT THE FIRST PRIORITY THAT'S WHY BE A JACK OF ALL TRADES AND HENCE THE KING OF YOUR OWN LAND - Sahaj Sabharwal Jammu city, J&K, India #SahajSabharwal #King #Emperor #randomthoughts #Independence #IndependenceDay #Trending

read more
NEVER BE DEPENDENT ON SOMEONE 
BECAUSE WHEN YOU DEPEND ON SOMEONE YOU ARE MAKING SOMEONE THE EMPEROR OF YOUR KINGDOM 
AND EVERYONE WILL BE SELFISH AND WILL LOOK FOR HIS/HER BENIFITS AT THE FIRST PRIORITY THAT'S WHY BE A JACK OF ALL TRADES AND HENCE THE KING OF YOUR OWN LAND NEVER BE DEPENDENT ON SOMEONE 
BECAUSE WHEN YOU DEPEND ON SOMEONE YOU ARE MAKING SOMEONE THE EMPEROR OF YOUR KINGDOM 
AND EVERYONE WILL BE SELFISH AND WILL LOOK FOR HIS/HER BENIFITS AT THE FIRST PRIORITY THAT'S WHY BE A JACK OF ALL TRADES AND HENCE THE KING OF YOUR OWN LAND

- Sahaj Sabharwal 
Jammu city, J&K, India 

#SahajSabharwal #king #emperor #randomthoughts #independence #independenceday #trending

அன்பின் இரவல்

Nothing need for searching life all are there just grab it...! bcoz already you live in a life where u going to search... just feel it...! #privilege life #vagabond #Emperor #yqbaba #yqkanmani

read more
Be a Vagabond,
while searching a life...
Be a Emperor,
while after find it...
      But life is too short
keep it in mind Nothing need for searching  life
all are there just grab it...! 
bcoz already you live in a life
where u going to search... 
just feel it...!
#privilege #life #vagabond #emperor #yqbaba #yqkanmani

Mohd Sadique

#CupOfHappiness #Badshah #Emperor #Zindagi #Life #Quote #quoteoftheday Anshu writer cute girl (shivani) Jyoti Mishra Vashnavi thakur Sanjoli Jain

read more
तुम्हारी नजर में कौन हूँ मैं
इससे मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता
अपनी नजर में बादशाह हूँ मैं
बस यही याद रखता हूँ
तुम्हारी नजर में एक हारा हुआ प्यादा हूँ मैं
इससे मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता
अपनी नजर में विजेता हूँ मैं
बस यही याद रखता हूँ #CupOfHappiness #Badshah #Emperor #Zindagi #Life #Quote #quoteoftheday  Anshu writer  cute girl (shivani) Jyoti Mishra Vashnavi thakur Sanjoli Jain

subhdeep1987

Batman beyond ….. Terry McGinnis(Batman) and Nathaniel Adam(Captain Atom) was fighting against two Eobard Thawne from different time line Terry : “How the hell Negetive Flash still exist? I thought Barry Allen killed him finally” Adam: “Timeline is destroyed, everything is mess, I can't go back to my timeline anymore, it's impossible to tell now what exactly happened, I wish Superman was alive” #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
What will be an alternate story centering around Joe Chill the guy who killed Batman's parents? How would you have written it?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Batman beyond …..

Terry McGinnis(Batman) and Nathaniel Adam(Captain Atom) was fighting against two Eobard Thawne from different time line

Terry : “How the hell Negetive Flash still exist? I thought Barry Allen killed him finally”

Adam: “Timeline is destroyed, everything is mess, I can't go back to my timeline anymore, it's impossible to tell now what exactly happened, I wish Superman was alive”

subhdeep1987

Batman beyond ….. Terry McGinnis(Batman) and Nathaniel Adam(Captain Atom) was fighting against two Eobard Thawne from different time line Terry : “How the hell Negetive Flash still exist? I thought Barry Allen killed him finally” Adam: “Timeline is destroyed, everything is mess, I can't go back to my timeline anymore, it's impossible to tell now what exactly happened, I wish Superman was alive” #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
What will be an alternate story centering around Joe Chill the guy who killed Batman's parents? How would you have written it?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Terry McGinnis(Batman) and Nathaniel Adam(Captain Atom) was fighting against two Eobard Thawne from different time line

Terry : “How the hell Negetive Flash still exist? I thought Barry Allen killed him finally”

Adam: “Timeline is destroyed, everything is mess, I can't go back to my timeline anymore, it's impossible to tell now what exactly happened, I wish Superman was alive”

subhdeep1987

read more

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification