Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Astronomy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Astronomy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about astronomy and planetary science, inter university centre for astronomy and astrophysics, astronomy and the solar system, astronomy principles and practice, ancient greek physics and astronomy,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shayra

mute video

astroverse

mute video

DrStrange43

Astronomy is more than just looking at the stars. It's a way to explore the fundamental nature of reality and discover the mysteries that lie beyond our everyday experience.

©DrStrange43 #GoldenHour #Astronomy #peace

Rinku

mute video

AI_ASTRO_UNIVERSE

The Outer Space ✨🚀🔭🌌. #Space #spacelover #Astronomy #cosmos #Planets #blackhole #spaceedits #edits #Universe #Star @nojoto #Life

read more
mute video

rency

mute video

Vista_ventures

mute video

Vista_ventures

mute video

DK Media World

Why " Pluto " isn't consider as a planet..? " प्लूटो " को एक ग्रह के रूप में क्यो नहीं माना जाता हैं | #pluto_9th_planet #solarsystem #Cosmology #Astronomy #Knowledge

read more
mute video

K Harsita

I promise to meet you everyday, everyday till I decode the mystery, mystery that you carry, carry in the form of particles, particles, each hold a cypher, cypher that unlocks the pageant, pageant of significant galactic history, history of harmonious existence, #yqdidi #Astronomy #yababa #tailheadedpoem #worldastronomyday

read more
"to solve the ENIGMA of UNIVERSE"

retrieve from the alienated place, 
place that tells your capabilities, 
capabilities of your hidden form, 
form that explains the other twins, 
twins, spiraling somewhere, 
somewhere in this helical space, 
space that holds us and millions of you,

rest in caption ~ I promise to meet you everyday,
everyday till I decode the mystery, 
mystery that you carry,