tags

Best addiction Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best addiction Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 367 Followers
  • 506 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Your smile 🤩my parents should be proud of dat m not addicted to alchoal drugs m addicted to dat smile🤩 dat gives me sukkon dat gives me a hangover dat givew me a goosmebumps🤩 if anyone ask me what makes u happy i simply show dat smile🤩 just make her smile n see me always smiling😘"

Your smile  
🤩my parents should be proud of
dat m not addicted to alchoal drugs 
m addicted to dat smile🤩
dat gives me sukkon
dat gives me a hangover
dat givew me a goosmebumps🤩
if anyone ask me what makes u happy
i simply show dat smile🤩
just make her smile n see me always smiling😘

#Smileaddict#ofher#Navjothaldani#shamesukhan#Smile#addiction

69 Love
2 Share

"Lottery, gambling, betting are the sharp knives that cut off all good relationships around you"

Lottery, gambling, betting are the sharp
knives that cut off all good relationships
around you

#addiction#Distraction#nojotoenglish

45 Love

"Addiction Addicted to solitude!"

Addiction Addicted to solitude!

#addiction

12 Love
1 Share

"If I'm sad, a cup of tea makes me feel better in loneliness. If I'm happy, a cup of tea makes me feel in heaven. If I'm in love, a cup of tea with slow motion songs makes me feel in the world of love. My addiction is tea & I'm in this addiction. #Tealover"

If I'm sad, a cup of tea makes me feel better in loneliness.
If I'm happy, a cup of tea makes me feel in heaven.
If I'm in love, a cup of tea with slow motion songs makes me feel in the world of love.
My addiction is tea & I'm in this addiction.

#Tealover

😍😍☕☕#Tealover #Tea Mr. MANEESH @Rinkesh Mishra @N.sharma @aman6.1

17 Love

"Addiction Addiction can be of everything. Some addiction can end your life and some can change. Addiction of hardwork can take you From nothing to everything. (be addicted)"

Addiction Addiction can be of everything. Some addiction can end your life and some can change. Addiction of hardwork can take you
From nothing to everything.
(be addicted)

#addiction

12 Love