Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mulligatawny soup is from which country, soup in hindi, chicken soup for the soul find your happiness, soup quotes, poetry soup,

• 13 Followers
  • 125 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Suraj Madhwani

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

#soup #Mother love #Deserve #cup

read more
You are like that packaged soup
Which promises 
Health of 18 vegetables in every sip
But is actually
A cheap replica 
Of my mother's handmade soup
Prepared by age-old recipe
With sincerity and love

Which is why I refused to touch you
I know that white shiny powder
Will change colour
As soon as I add some hot water
And will remind me
The kind of love I deserve

#soup #mother #love #deserve #cup

asparklinsoul

if my life is a soup,
will you be my spoon? soup❤️

#asparklinsoul
#roohmann 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#soup
#love

Ditya K

#lousy #soup thoughts #Inspiration life #Sadhguru

read more
For every thought of you, your chemistry changes. It's how you stir it that saves you from becoming a lousy soup #lousy #soup #thoughts #inspiration #life #sadhguru

KHAN-COOK

BEST SOUP🍲 #viral#soup#midcook #films

read more
mute video

Anjali Raj

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nightsarefilled #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #अंजलिउवाच #Sun #soup #cream #Dream

read more

the soup of sleep,
seasoned with 
the cream of dream,
that enhances the appetite
for the next sun's feast! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #nightsarefilled #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #अंजलिउवाच #sun #soup #cream #dream

Preeti Rani Dietitian

#soup #yummy #healthy #Dietitionpreeti

Sonia Terra

In a cold day no better food than a home made soup (my green peas soup with bread at the picture) #soup #confort #Cold #homemade #Hot #insoniaterra #greenpeas #Bread #tasty Photo #nojotophoto

read more
 In a cold day no better food than a home made soup (my green peas soup with bread at the picture)
#soup #confort #cold #homemade #hot #insoniaterra #greenpeas #bread #tasty #NojotoPhoto

Anukul Sarkar

https://youtu.be/bLT_VAokRG0 this is a recipe... how to make hot and sour soup in your home.. make that soup by my recipe.. it will be happy your family

read more
https://youtu.be/bLT_VAokRG0 this is a recipe... how to make hot and sour soup in your home.. make that soup by my recipe.. it will  be happy  your family

Pranjal Ray

A tale of cabbages and roses Consider a cabbage and a rose. The rose has an amazing fragrance,but have you ever heard of rose soup?! But cabbage on the other hand is something without which that lip smacking soup would be just incomplete. At the same time,the idea of a cabbage bouquet is ridiculous,but one of roses is mesmerizing. The point here is you have your own strengths, so you must do what you do best. Capitalize on your own forte and you will surely conquer your dreams. #Quotes

read more
A tale of cabbages and roses 

Consider a cabbage and a rose. The rose has an amazing fragrance,but have you ever heard of rose soup?! But cabbage on the other hand is something without which that lip smacking soup would be just incomplete. 
At the same time,the idea of a cabbage bouquet is ridiculous,but one of roses is mesmerizing. 
The point here is you have your own strengths, so you must do what you do best. Capitalize on your own forte and you will surely conquer your dreams.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification