tags

Best Keeping Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Keeping Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 18 Followers
  • 50 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Safe from rain, away from the storms. You're my shelter, you're my home. You become my life jacket, whenever I drown. Keeping me safe, keeping me warm. Hide me from harm even when there's a swarm. #NojotoQuote"

Safe from rain, away from the storms.
You're my shelter, you're my home.
You become my life jacket, whenever I drown.
Keeping me safe, keeping me warm.
Hide me from harm even when there's a swarm. #NojotoQuote

Title:- My Life Jacket
#Nojoto #thought #Quotes #Nojotoenglish #poem #Poetry #Love

259 Love
17 Share

"Best excuse when your work is incomplete: Sorry I wasn't keeping well or Someone isn't keeping well at my house😂"

Best excuse when your work is incomplete:

Sorry I wasn't keeping well
or
Someone isn't keeping well at my house😂

#nojotoenglish #Question
Excuses are the reasons we create to save ourselves from our mistakes.

56 Love

"Heart is not a basket for keeping tension and sadness. it is golden box for keeping roses of Happiness and sweet memories."

Heart 
is not a basket for
keeping tension and sadness. 
it is golden box for keeping roses of Happiness and sweet memories.

Heart is not basket.

44 Love

"love. -read caption."

love.
-read caption.

Love
Part-1.
The way he treated her it was heavens to see them both siting and eating roasted corns together..
After all she was a special child.
Yes THE special child.
She was special in her own way. At the age of 2 doctors declared her state by explaining that even after maturity she would still have the brain of a 5 year old.
But still that didn't work the moment he saw her.

38 Love

"फ़रियाद ना चाहते हुए भी मेरे लबों पर एक फ़रियाद आ जाती है... ए चांद तू सामने ना आया कर, मुझे किसी की याद आ जाती है...!!❣️"

फ़रियाद ना चाहते हुए भी मेरे लबों पर एक फ़रियाद आ जाती है...
ए चांद तू सामने ना आया कर,
मुझे किसी की याद आ जाती है...!!❣️

लबों - होंठो
.✍️Rushda Sadaf

#Fariyaad #WOD #Feeling #QandA #Nojoto #Nojoto #nojotoshayri #nojotoquotes #rushdasadaf #nojotothought #nojotolike #likeme ♥️ ßloveme #Love #lab #Dua #Life #tumhiho #merealfaz #Yaad #pyaari #mohabbat #nojotoart ❣️ 🥰 #Keeping #Following #followme 🙂 #Followed #Khushi #Happy #SAD #mein

30 Love