tags

Best Places Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Places Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about places to visit in delhi, places to visit in bangalore, places to visit in mumbai.

• 20 Followers
  • 132 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺 This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost

It could be just another memory from somewhere

Let me explain to you-

50 Love

""

"Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺 This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost

It could be just another memory from somewhere

Let me explain to you-

49 Love

""

"She said :- I have lost myself with you so much that now I have lost interest in life . Forget about #People #Places#beauty. Nothing feeds my soul now. She smiled and deep down she cried . Yeah Indeed she was An Angel Whom You couldn't handle. #Thursday's#Bas yu hi."

She said :- I have lost  myself with you so much that now I have lost interest in life . Forget about #People #Places#beauty. Nothing feeds my soul now.
She smiled and deep down she cried .
Yeah Indeed she was An Angel Whom You couldn't handle.
#Thursday's#Bas yu hi.

#people#Place#Beauty#Love#Thoughts

13 Love

""

"Kuch JAGAH bhut KHAAS hoti hain Kyunki wo hmare DIL ke PAAS hoti hain Ek ANOOTHA rishta hota hai unke saath Hmari KHUSHIYON se lekar hmare AASUON tak ki GAWAH hoti hain SHAYAD ISILIYE Jab bhi wahan jao Ek ANOKHA EHSAAS hoti hain."

Kuch JAGAH bhut KHAAS hoti hain
Kyunki wo hmare DIL ke PAAS hoti hain
Ek ANOOTHA rishta hota hai unke saath
Hmari KHUSHIYON se lekar hmare AASUON tak ki GAWAH hoti hain
SHAYAD ISILIYE
Jab bhi wahan jao 
Ek ANOKHA EHSAAS hoti hain.

#HarVish #nojoto
#nojotohindi #repost
#special #Places #feelings #bonding

13 Love

""

"It is good people who make good places."

It is good people who make good places.

It is #Good people who make good #Places...
#attitudequotes #attitudeproblem  #attitudeboy

13 Love
1 Share