tags

Best Develop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Develop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 15 Followers
  • 109 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

""The Creation Of Love" The creation of love is my biggest dream. The world is more self centered, selfish, greedy. How can we live in the environment of hate, envionment of gloom and suicide? The rape cases are increase day to day. So how can we live in the disgusting environment? Love, hope and peace! Peace, hope and love! Ahh! these deep true words are my dreams, is in my dream. They fullfil when you and me independent, we you and me develop, our thinking will develop and develop our community, society and everything. We need only small step, small pure thoughts, thoughts who are independent and great. So let leave "Past Stories" and live together, dive deep within each others soul. And again live life with happiness, pray and peace.. Complete my dreams, dreams of love. ~ulfat yameen © philosophic firefly"

"The Creation Of Love"

The creation of love is my biggest dream. 
The world is more self centered, selfish, greedy.
How can we live in the environment of hate, 
envionment of gloom and suicide?
The rape cases are increase day to day. 
So how can we live in the disgusting environment?
Love, hope and peace! Peace, hope and love! 
Ahh! these deep true words are my dreams, is in my dream. 
They fullfil when you and me independent,
 we you and me develop, our thinking will 
develop and develop our community, society and everything. 
We need only small step, small pure thoughts,
 thoughts who are independent and great.
So let leave "Past Stories" and live together, 
dive deep within each others soul. 
And again live life with happiness, pray and peace..
Complete my dreams, dreams of love.

~ulfat yameen
© philosophic firefly

#nojotoenglish #Dreams

98 Love
1 Share

""

"Relationships are really very important in life. If it goes well,it is likely to bring out the emotional quotient(capability of indivitual to recognise their own emotions and those of others) of a person.A serious relationship makes you bold enough to express your views and emotions without hesitation and responsible to some extent before you get settle. Most importantly , it fills your life with lot of happiness and mental support which may in turn motivates you to become a better person! But other aspect shouldn't be ignored. What if relations don't go well? i would say still it would be one important phase in your life. A failed relationship teaches you 'lesson', makes you strong enough that you able to bear the things even it it's not going well as you wanted it to be . Either way you are learning something , developing your character , start looking at things with positive approach.Hitting your head for something which is gone would never help you a bit! if it gets going well it is awesome and if it is not going well still it is awesome that you rectified your mistake"

Relationships are really very important in life.
If it goes well,it is likely to bring out the emotional quotient(capability of indivitual to recognise their own emotions and those of others) of a person.A serious relationship makes you bold enough to express your views and emotions without hesitation and responsible to some extent before  you get settle.
Most importantly , it fills your life with lot of happiness and mental support which may in turn motivates you to become a better person!

But other aspect shouldn't be ignored. What if relations don't go well? i would say still it would be one important phase in your life. A failed relationship teaches you 'lesson', makes you strong enough that you able to bear the things even it it's not going well as you wanted it to be .

Either way you are learning something , developing your character , start looking at things with positive approach.Hitting your head for something which is gone would never help you a bit! if it gets going well it is awesome and if it is not going well still it is awesome that you rectified your mistake

#importance_of_relationship #lesson #Motivation #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #bold #responsible #Develop
tushar pandit♥️♥️ 😘 😘 😘😘 Irfan Shayan fari_ shaikh02 @mahi Ek deewana meet

93 Love

5 Life Lessons To Learn From "The Alchemist"​✨👇

​Reading is a skill that can help us dive into the minds of the greatest philosophers, historians, and generation leaders of all time. Paulo Coelho is one of those writers, and The Alchemist is a perfect example of one of these great books that comes along and leaves a huge wake in its trail.​

​This article will demonstrate a few of the key lessons and takeaways that this book has to offer, but as for any situation, there is always more to lea

76 Love

""

"Develop the type of friendship in which you can say what needs to be said."

Develop the type of friendship in
which you can say what needs
to be said.

#Develop#friends#nojotoenglish

43 Love
2 Share

""

"ordinary people spend money to there enjoyement👍 but extraordinary people spend money to there improvement👍"

ordinary people spend money to there enjoyement👍
but extraordinary people spend money to there 
improvement👍

#improve#Develop #progress

37 Love