tags

Best Develop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Develop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 13 Followers
  • 107 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Develop the type of friendship in which you can say what needs to be said."

Develop the type of friendship in
which you can say what needs
to be said.

#Develop#friends#nojotoenglish

39 Love
2 Share

""The Creation Of Love" The creation of love is my biggest dream. The world is more self centered, selfish, greedy. How can we live in the environment of hate, envionment of gloom and suicide? The rape cases are increase day to day. So how can we live in the disgusting environment? Love, hope and peace! Peace, hope and love! Ahh! these deep true words are my dreams, is in my dream. They fullfil when you and me independent, we you and me develop, our thinking will develop and develop our community, society and everything. We need only small step, small pure thoughts, thoughts who are independent and great. So let leave "Past Stories" and live together, dive deep within each others soul. And again live life with happiness, pray and peace.. Complete my dreams, dreams of love. ~ulfat yameen © philosophic firefly"

"The Creation Of Love"

The creation of love is my biggest dream. 
The world is more self centered, selfish, greedy.
How can we live in the environment of hate, 
envionment of gloom and suicide?
The rape cases are increase day to day. 
So how can we live in the disgusting environment?
Love, hope and peace! Peace, hope and love! 
Ahh! these deep true words are my dreams, is in my dream. 
They fullfil when you and me independent,
 we you and me develop, our thinking will 
develop and develop our community, society and everything. 
We need only small step, small pure thoughts,
 thoughts who are independent and great.
So let leave "Past Stories" and live together, 
dive deep within each others soul. 
And again live life with happiness, pray and peace..
Complete my dreams, dreams of love.

~ulfat yameen
© philosophic firefly

#nojotoenglish #Dreams

95 Love
1 Share

"ordinary people spend money to there enjoyement👍 but extraordinary people spend money to there improvement👍"

ordinary people spend money to there enjoyement👍
but extraordinary people spend money to there 
improvement👍

#improve#Develop #progress

37 Love

5 Life Lessons To Learn From "The Alchemist"​✨👇

​Reading is a skill that can help us dive into the minds of the greatest philosophers, historians, and generation leaders of all time. Paulo Coelho is one of those writers, and The Alchemist is a perfect example of one of these great books that comes along and leaves a huge wake in its trail.​

​This article will demonstrate a few of the key lessons and takeaways that this book has to offer, but as for any situation, there is always more to lea

71 Love