Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Leading Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Leading Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about leading life alone quotes, quotes about failure leading to success, leading quotes, quotes on leading a good life, life leading quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vivek Dixit advocacy

mute video

Sumati mishra

mute video

First Last

#revealit A crush is a leader who deals with crashes, heal or kill? ™¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶™ #crushin9words #leader #Leading #Dealing crash™🍷 #Spreadlove #wings #purposeoflife 🧚🕉️💓🆔🆒🆓💌

read more
 #revealit 
A crush is a leader who deals with crashes, heal or kill?
™¶°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°°~••~°÷°¶™
#crushin9words #leader #leading #dealing #crash™🍷 #spreadlove #wings #purposeoflife 🧚🕉️💓🆔🆒🆓💌

Javvaji Koteswararao

Humility is that all what matters. #Leading

read more
mute video

Abrar Ahmad

The leading cause of the deaths in the USA is not Cancer or any other disease it is rather 'Iatrogenic disease.' Which is to say, illness caused by the activity of physician or medication itself. 

I have always maintained that the body has its own intelligence and it does not need assistance from any outside agency. If the body wants to heal itself it certainly will. The pharmaceutical industry is now one of the leading industries of the world,thriving on the gullibility and credulity of mankind.

In my reckoning the only credit that the doctors and physicians may have is of  'Euthanasia' and 'Morphine', perhaps that belongs to 'Pharmaceutical Scientists.' I as an individual would rather opt what they call 'Clinical death' over hoax of modern medicine. However I don't suggest that for you, there is no point in enduring the pain. 

Raving Thought
 #Medicine #hoax #analysis

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification