Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best District Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best District Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lagawelu jab lipistic hilela ara district, district meaning in hindi, amberpet which district, potheri which district, uthangarai which district,

• 8 Followers
  • 20 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Wasidqureshi

सीकर आप राजस्थान के कोनसे जिले से हो. #अपनोकेशरायसिंहपुर #District फलोदी #ajmer #bhilwara #jhalawar #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Swag Samrat

MY District Location (SARAN) ❤ #chai #my #District #Location #Talk

read more
Location & Geographical Area of My District (SARAN).
Saran district is located on global map between 25°36' and 26°13' North latitude and 84°24' and 
85°15' East longitude. The district occupies an area of 2,641 square kilometers. The rank of the 
district in comparison to other districts of Bihar in terms of area is 16th. The district is shaped like 
a triangle with its apex at the confluence of the boundary of Gopalganj district and the Gandak 
river. The Gandak river along with Muzaffarpur and Vaishali districts forms the eastern side, the 
Ganges and the Ghaghra along with Bhojpur and Patna districts forms the southern side, whereas 
the boundaries of Balia district of U.P. and Siwan and Gopalganj districts of Bihar and North 
Western form the western side of the triangular Saran district. The land slopes towards the south 
east which is also the direction followed by the rivers. Saran contains three Sub Divisions viz., 
Chapra Sadar, Marhoura and Sonepur with headquarters at Chapra. Chapra happens to be the 
principal town of the district. There 20 Community Development Blocks. MY District Location (SARAN) ❤
#chai #my #District #Location

Raja Sahil Rathore

#Lasdanna #Haveli #District #Kashmir #Friends #Long_Drive.❤

Mohan Rawat

I Pinky Devi Lingwal Bhale Village District Candidate for District Panchayat Member I am contesting elections. I request people from my area not to listen to rumors of opposing parties And make me victorious by giving me your invaluable vote. Everybody's company will help in everybody's growth #nojotophoto

read more
 I Pinky Devi Lingwal Bhale Village District Candidate for District Panchayat Member
I am contesting elections.
I request people from my area not to listen to rumors of opposing parties
And make me victorious by giving me your invaluable vote.
Everybody's company will help in everybody's growth

Debangshu Das

read more
"Pellet Queen "

Her eyes are like those flashy stars, her Grandfather said
We will call her Najma. Najma was born in Kashmir's Baramulla District. 

Her father, Abdulla a Carpenter always yearned to father a girl child. On the day when she came to this world he went around his neighborhood  & shared his happiness with each one he could find in the street. 

Every bit of Osman Majid Street came to know that Najma was born. 

To Abdulla Najma was his आंखों का तारा (apple of his eyes) 

He was different from any other Abba  in Kashmir valley, never terrified of raising a girl child in an area where the activities of militancy was at it's peak. 

Abdullah could never study but he wanted her to study 
Abdullah never went to school but wanted his daughter to be in one of the best missionary school in the district. 
Abdullah was a Carpenter but wanted Najma to be an Architect. 

She was just 14 when all that Abdullah dreamed off were shattered into thousands pieces. 

The Qur’an invokes the importance of Friday as a sacred day of worship in a chapter called “Al-Jumah,” meaning the day of congregation, which is also the word for Friday in Arabic.

It was on that holy day when that unholy incident took place. 

Najma was returning from school when she found herself entrapped amidst protesters raising slogans against the government which turned ferocious that day. 

Soldiers and the Police retaliated. 
Next day Najma found herself in a Government hospital. Pellets designed to save people destroyed her flashy eyes.
Today she is fighting for her life and Abdullah again running around the neighborhood this time to save her life.

Traveling poet 🎠

आखरी फिल्म heart touching love story ..... The last movie..... A love story Un dono ke beech ab kuch nahi bacha tha Bepanah mohabbat bepanah nafrat main badal gayi thi #read__caption

read more
कहानी 
'आखरी फिल्म' 

by संदीप नंद सती 

#read__caption #NojotoQuote आखरी फिल्म 
heart touching love story
..... The last movie.....

A love story

Un dono ke beech ab kuch nahi bacha tha
Bepanah mohabbat bepanah nafrat main badal gayi thi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification