tags

Best moments Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best moments Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 436 Followers
  • 893 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"I'm your the moment Life is short dear Don't count the seconds Enjoy only the moments #uwots"

I'm your the moment 
Life is short dear
Don't count the seconds
Enjoy only the moments
#uwots

#moments #uwots #sharmilasdiary

14 Love

#funnygirl #littilegirl #prank #nojoto #moments #ViralVideo #छोटीबच्ची @indira @Inner Voice @Labhali shandilya @secret @sona singh

26 Love

"When the emotional outbreak takes place , the eye's water comes out ,dipped into thoughts. The tears expresses the imagination of our mind, Meanwhile , the feelings that emerge from heart. And don't we form stories by imagination and feelings? yes, our stories and tears have connections. Tears are the part of our extreme moments in life either very sad or exciting enough to reminisce memories of happiness! And such moments are worthy to be penned. Stories become antique when written with the ink of tears to make it more fluid to be able to flow around the untouched parts of your idle mind to make the life more alive☄️"

When the emotional outbreak takes place , the eye's water comes out  ,dipped into thoughts. The tears expresses the imagination of our mind, Meanwhile , the feelings that emerge from heart.
And don't we form stories by imagination and feelings? yes, our stories and tears have connections.
Tears are the part of our extreme moments in life either very sad or exciting enough to reminisce memories of happiness! 
And such moments are worthy to be penned.

Stories become antique when written with the ink of tears to make it more fluid to be able to flow around the untouched parts of your idle mind to  make the life more alive☄️

#Language_of_tears #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #feelings #Imagination #SAD #tears #Heart #moments @fozia khan @Satyam kumar @Misha Anand @Swati@deep 893 @Arfa

81 Love

"A Spring Without You Deep down the lingering silence I search for the unheard rhythm of our hearts beating together, Holding bruises all over my soul I walk up to the Chapel and ask the stars To align in your favor; The star filled sky speaks about The days when you held me back, You lit as the lamp in the corner of my heart, When you pulled me beside you undee the Autumn leaves And then flew out to nowhere leaving me again in dark; The Spring in my life is lonely without your fragrance And the swaying grasses take me back To the days when I had your soul dancing with mine, When we stepped under the rain hand in hand, When you pulled me to you when the beast roared from within the sky And then you turned me to the wall and Walked out snatching my sunshine. ~The_littlepoet"

A Spring Without You

Deep down the lingering silence
I search for the unheard rhythm of our hearts beating together,
Holding bruises all over my soul
I walk up to the Chapel and ask the stars
To align in your favor;

The star filled sky speaks about
The days when you held me back,
You lit as the lamp in the corner of my heart,
When you pulled me beside you undee the Autumn leaves
And then flew out to nowhere leaving me again in dark;

The Spring in my life is lonely without your fragrance
And the swaying grasses take me back 
To the days when I had your soul dancing with mine,
When we stepped under the rain hand in hand,
When you pulled me to you when the beast roared from within the sky
And then you turned me to the wall and 
Walked out snatching my sunshine. 

~The_littlepoet

#lonliness #Love #moments #Aspringwithoutyou #Memories

A poem penned down by me ,
A lonely spring ,
A light without you in it

12 Love

"Kuchh din m na milege dobara, Vo hasi mjaak ban jayegi yaadein yhaa, Har beeta lamha yaad aayega, Jab na rhege ye din or na hi yaar yhaa..."

Kuchh din m na milege dobara,
Vo hasi mjaak ban jayegi yaadein yhaa,
Har beeta lamha yaad aayega,
Jab na rhege ye din or na hi yaar yhaa...

#myquotes
#farewell #2020 #miss #Emotions #friends #moments

38 Love