Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Drained Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Drained Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about physically mentally and emotionally drained quotes, mentally drained quotes, emotionally drained, emotionally drained quotes, drained quotes,

• 21 Followers
  • 48 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

D  R  A  I  N  E  D

©Mumtaz_sk #Khilna #Drained #Drain #Nojoto #Life #Exhausted

Mumtaz_sk

T I R E D

©Mumtaz_sk #talaash #Tired #tiredsoul #Exhausted #Drained #Drain

Ananya Niharika Mondal

mute video

Monika Monu

#Drained #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote

read more
Whole day of running to places
Smiling, acting like you're ok
Trying to fit in among strangers
Disappointed at the end of the say
Yet everyday, we wake up to repeat
the whole routine only to feel alone
By end of the day #drained #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote

MSJ Quotes

Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #Drained #YourQuoteAndMine #Msj #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sometimes I feel trained by the day,
At times I feel gained by the day..
At moments, I get pained by the day,
But obviously
Sometimes I get drained by the day..🙄 Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #drained #YourQuoteAndMine #msj #msjquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana

Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #Drained #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
unless you charge it by pampering me.  Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #drained #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #Drained #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not doing the normal chores, but dealing with the shenanigans of people I meet. Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #drained #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

But supper time with my loved ones,
The chirpy talks and "our time",
Recharge me; make me happy and gay.   #drained #YourQuoteAndMine
#recharge 
#quotesbybatulhafiji 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqquotes

Hira Vajahat

Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #Drained #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Restless #counsel

read more
after counseling my restless soul. Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #drained #YourQuoteAndMine
#restless 
#counsel

sanjana ranjan

read more
But still little energy left for study rest night. Are you tired too? I had a day filled with tiring meetings and I’m exhausted. Collab and vent out the day’s exhaustion. #drained #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification