tags

Best pride Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best pride Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t-shirt good night white pride.

• 144 Followers
  • 230 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"#OpenPoetry She gave life . She is a wife. She gives all without thinking twice. She works cooks and clean. She comforts ,help & hides her pain. Her support never go in vain All this is she and what we do? Complain &create a mess. Provide stress & leave her depressed. She was raped, tortured & abused. Told she was nothing. Push her away and ignore her advice . She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside. What would you do? Use her for your pleasure?? You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving I call her a woman❣❣ Don't test her limits. Once she get tired of her patience. She will scare the wolf inside you."

#OpenPoetry She gave life .
She is a wife.
She gives all without thinking twice.
She works cooks and clean.
She comforts ,help & hides her pain.
Her support never go in vain 
All this is she and what we do?
Complain &create a mess.
Provide  stress & leave her depressed.

She was raped, tortured & abused.
Told she was nothing.
Push her away and ignore her advice .
She swallows her pride,put her feelings aside.
What would you do?
Use her for your pleasure??
You call her bitch, slut ,hoe and nothing
I call her strong, patient ,giving & surviving
I call her a woman❣❣
Don't test her limits.
Once she get tired of her patience.
She will scare the wolf inside you.

#OpenPoetry women #Women #equality #discrimination #Mother #sister #girl #pride #Love #peace #RESPECT

492 Love
4 Share

""

"India quotes India life P is free R the a NATION heritage live D where to E pilgrims comes #NojotoQuote"

India quotes     India
 life      P       is
 free           R           the
            a              NATION              heritage
       live            D            where
          to         E       pilgrims
    comes
 #NojotoQuote

Republic day special
#RepublicDay #parul_writing_area #Nojoto #Nojotoenglish #pride #nation #DeepThought #Creativity

307 Love
3 Share

"#KargilDiwas🙏"

#KargilDiwas🙏

नमन करती हूं उन सभी शहीद वीर जवानों को🙏

#terimitti
#kargildiwas #IndianArmy #pride #honour #sacrifice #Nojoto #nojotonews #nojotohindi

240 Love
8.9K Views
2 Share

#terimitti #Mother #IndianArmy #pride #Emotional #Qisse_Kahani

Prashant Kumar Tiwari Anand Mohan Jha @swechha Internet Jockey Mohit India Anshula Thakur khubsurat Neha Pant Nupur NISHU MISHRA GAUTAM SHAKUNTALA GOSAI ROHIN HODKASIA Garima saxena priya khanna Yatin Khulbe (Calmyaab) @kavirahulpal Devwritesforyou and the entire family

188 Love
5.3K Views
3 Share

हिन्दी दिवस 2020

@Bhawna Mishra @Yatin (Calmyaab) @Sudha Tripathi @Neha Pant Nupur @Internet Jockey

#UdharZindagi #HindiDiwas2020 #Love #RESPECT #pride #nojotohindi

167 Love
5.0K Views