tags

Best better Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best better Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about better life, better life quotes, better quotes.

• 782 Followers
  • 2729 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#moving#towards #better #Things .... New day, new thoughts, better start....

571 Love
6.3K Views
41 Share

"nullyeah , you can capture better pics with your phone yeah you can capture better pictures with your phone phone #NojotoVideo"

nullyeah , 
you can capture 
better pics with 
your phone  yeah 
you can 
capture 
better 
pictures 
with 
your 
phone  phone  #NojotoVideo

Photography tips and tricks || Basics ||Myths || Video - 1
#NojotoVideo #Nojoto #Photography #Video #SmartPhone #Popular #share if you like 🙂🙂🙂 more videos will be uploaded

243 Love
5.1K Views
11 Share

""

"yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. today i am wise,so i am changing myself. -Rumi"

yesterday i
 was clever,
so i wanted
to change 
the world.

today i am
wise,so i
am changing
myself.

-Rumi

#better

221 Love
13 Share

""

"Forget someone is not a solution? ❝ Everyone you meet in your life has something to teach . So, just learn from it .❞ ❝ If you learn from it, then you'll be a better person. And you'll be better prepared to handle whatever is going on In the future ❞ .."

Forget someone is not a solution? 
❝ Everyone you meet in your life has something to teach . So, just learn from it .❞
❝ If you learn from it, then you'll be a better person. And you'll be better prepared to handle whatever is going on In the future ❞ ..

##Past_memories ..
#memorie_ssaying
#inspirational_words ..

@Akshita Jangid(poetess) @Nidhi Dehru @Saloni Singh @Sana Kapoor @kirti raj. S.Sangeeta

213 Love
13 Share

""

"Everything is struggle. Success comes to those that wake up hungry everyday"

Everything is struggle. Success comes
to those that wake up hungry everyday

#better#Struggle#nojotoenglish

205 Love
11 Share