Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Glue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Glue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about paper craft without glue and scissors, crawlers in aws glue, trust is the glue of life 260, trust is the glue of life, how to make paper bag with newspaper without glue,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

#yqbaba #Glue

read more
"Maybe I can duct tape my heart back together," The girl wondered aloud.

"Here, I have a hot glue gun." The mother suggested. #YQBaba #glue

Sourajita D

Peace. Some things are meant to look as they are. Let's not pretend otherwise. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #FirstLove #peace #Piece #Glue #quotereview #yqbaba

read more
I am broken from a long time that I have been in peace with pieces that remains unglued and spread out!  Peace. Some things are meant to look as they are. Let's not pretend otherwise. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #peace #piece #glue #quotereview #yqbaba

Sourajita D

Compromised❤ the prompt #Glue by Kumarpal V... Hope you like it! #sourajita #FirstLove #newwallpapers #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim

read more
"I was wondering if the
glue of our love is 
unconditional affection or 
unstated compromises!" Compromised❤

the prompt #glue by Kumarpal V... Hope you like it!

#sourajita #firstlove #newwallpapers #newwritersclub #yqbaba #quotereview #lovewithouthim

CalmKazi

Why breaks have a sound, but mending a silent process?

Maybe moments cry in pain as we tear a whole apart, and glued rituals get the silent treatment. Thought

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Breaks #Glue #Process

CalmKazi

DISTANCE

It could only be said
with utmost stress,
how I feel the urge
to hold you together.
You aren't broken now
But I know 
what you sifted through
I know how
you have risen anew.
I see chips falling,
I see cracks
as we move through life
Alas, our thumb talks 
can only comfort you as much.
Distance sucks ! DISTANCE

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQPoetry #Poem #Poetry #Rhymes #Distance #Sifted #Broken #Anew #Glue #Together #LongDistance

Sherlock Doyle

I also filled the pool below with salt water. #waterpark #Blade #serialkiller #sharp #Blood #Slide #Glue #Sadism

read more
I used super glue to stick the sharp razor blades.

When this water park opens tomorrow, people will find this
                  slide bloody fun. I also filled the pool below with salt water.

#waterpark #blade #serialkiller #sharp #blood #slide #glue #sadism

Amit Jotwani

The glue that attaches,                                       our mask to our face ;                                          sometimes takes its role,                                  a little too seriously;                                           blurring the line between                                     reality & our facade,                                            both these facets,                                                melting into each other.  #glue #mask #facade #face #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Sickass B

bla7 #Sup #Da #Glue

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification