tags

Best Absolute Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Absolute Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 8 Followers
  • 47 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Truth On a deeper analysis, I have found that human beings have nothing to call their own. We can succeed, suppress others by our money or status. We can feel entitlement over others but the real owner is always God. Materials do not have the power to make people happy after a certain limit. Spiritual mindset is needed to make life a blessing; to live with the Attitude of Beatitude."

Truth On a deeper analysis, I have found that human beings have nothing to call their own. We can succeed, suppress others by our money or status. We can feel entitlement over others but the real owner is always God.

Materials do not have the power to make people happy after a certain limit. Spiritual mindset is needed to make life a blessing; to live with the Attitude of Beatitude.

God is the Absolute Truth. Only he is real, rest is unreal.
#Truth #humanbeings #succeed #Suppress #Money #status #Entitlement #God #Materials #Happy #spiritual #mindset #Life #blessing #Attitude #beatitude #Ultimate #nojoto #nojotoenglish #Absolute #Real #unreal Internet Jockey Deep lonley wiidout uh Aloneboy™️ Gauri singh @Introvert Sumit

22 Love

"Soul My soul sings the tune of life in the rhythm of words in a new found aura at every point thus giving birth to a new sentence of my love felt synergistic co creation."

Soul My soul sings the tune of life in the rhythm of words in a new found aura at every point thus giving birth to a new sentence of my love felt synergistic co creation.

#Love #Soul #words #creation #Absolute #Reality

55 Love
1 Share

"Happiness is to watch the pangs of pain let daffodils grow."

Happiness is to watch the pangs of pain let daffodils grow.

#Happiness #Salvation #Absolute #serendipity

66 Love
3 Share

"Even though I pretend to abhor you,even though I think I could just let go of you,a part of me keep rekindling the hope of our eternal conquest beyond the obscure paradoxes."

Even though I pretend to abhor you,even though I think I could just let go of you,a part of me keep rekindling the hope of our eternal conquest beyond the obscure paradoxes.

#Love #oneness #togetherness #forever #devotion #Inspiration #Absolute #serendipity

58 Love
1 Share

"Shore In each moment gracefully we swirl in the essence of epiphany and for every thing is beautiful and perfect, for everything is happening just as it's and everything will unfold from all that's to always but to keep expanding as that's the nature of our cosmic relevance."

Shore In each moment gracefully we swirl in the essence of epiphany and for every thing is beautiful and perfect, for everything is happening just as it's and everything will unfold from all that's to always but to keep expanding as that's the nature of our cosmic relevance.

#shore #Life #Soul #infinty #cosmos #Absolute #Truth #infinite

80 Love
2 Share