Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get rid of your love handles, how to get rid of love handles diet, get rid of love handles, get rid of love bites, how to get rid of love bites,

• 15 Followers
  • 62 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankita R. Devi

Love #is indeed #easier to #Attain than to get #Rid of.

read more
Resting the head on windowsill,
Seeing the far-off bluff,
To realise a little thing
Time I had was enough,
Love is indeed easier to attain 
Than to get rid of. Love #is indeed #easier to #attain than #to get #rid of.

Phanindra Ganesh

Failure is like
WINE
when we drink,it will be
A tasty ebriety,
Once we get out of it
Life will become more
Colorful.
Taste-enjoy-getout
Of It..

#wine #failure #ebriety #taste #tasty #drink #success #colourful #life #taste #enjoy #rid #habbit #dedicate #yqbaba #yqtales #yqkavi

varunk varunk

if you are broked by someone  
tell me  i am always with you.
i can try to rid or heal all of your pain.
so guys give me a topic so that i can make a song or quotes  on your topic and heal you 🙂❤😍
love you guys always #heal #rid #givemetopic #loveyouguys #areyoubroke #followme #nojotolove .

Ruchi roy

read more
Lust is bad but if you want to get rid
of it. you will have to transcend it you can't
do so by ignoring it and. suppressing 
your desires you need to get into it
if you want to get rid it will  turn you
into a manidac. self made manic

sumraat singh

जिंदगी से पीछा छुड़ाने की बहुत कोशिश करी मगर ना तो जिंदगी से पीछा छुड़ा पाया और ना ही अपनी इन बुरी आदतो से✍

Tried hard to get rid of life, but neither was he able to get rid of his life nor from his bad habits✍ #love #life #nojoto #quotes #shayari #motivation

Himanshu Kr Sachin

#lust

read more
Belief Lust is bad. But , if you want to get rid of it. You will have to transcend it. You can't do so by ignoring it and suppressing your desires. You need to get into it if you want to get rid of it.   It will turn you into a maniac. Self-made maniac. #lust

Zuri's Diary✍️📒❣️

#Memories

read more
Can you get rid of my memories? 
Can you get rid of those feelings you have for me? 
Can you stop your heart from loving me? 
Can you stop your brain from thinking about me?
 You should have!
 You should have stopped me from leaving.
You should have stopped me from grieving.
You should have stopped me from dreaming.
You should have stopped me from believing.
But...you didn't! 
And now when I don't know what to do anymore...you can't even tell me what I should. #memories

Rukhainat

"Broken people attract other broken people because they are trying to be whole once again. It's a sad sight to see."

#Broken #thoughts #I #need #to #get #rid #off

Rukhainat

"Broken people attract other broken people because they are trying to be whole once again. It's a sad sight to see." #Broken #thoughts #I #need #to #get #rid #off

subhdeep1987

First of all, what's the point of asking such questions when everyone knows that nothing will change in Congress party. I can write wasting my time But it will be waste of time But since I actually do care for Congress party even though I am right wing person #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 First of all, what's the point of asking such questions when everyone knows that nothing will change in Congress party.

I can write wasting my time

But it will be waste of time

But since I actually do care for Congress party even though I am right wing person
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification