tags

Best Rage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Rage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 19 Followers
  • 86 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE,THEN NEVER TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY"

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE,THEN NEVER TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY

#Seriousness#ofTEN#leads#to#a#Life#full#of#Rage

57 Love

"तू बेख़बर उस सूरज की तरह, जिसे मालूम ही नहीं, धरती जलने लगी हैं, उसकी किरणों से अब |"

तू बेख़बर उस सूरज की तरह,
जिसे मालूम ही नहीं,
धरती जलने लगी हैं, 
उसकी किरणों से अब |

बेख़बर 😢
#sagar #Ludhianvi #poem #Poetry #Truth #Reality #feelings #Thoughts #Instagram #instapoet #instalove #Shayar #ghazal #Love #Hate #alone #Fire #Rage #Sun #Night #Earth

33 Love
2 Share

"Good Night “Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Good Night #NojotoQuote"

Good Night

“Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Good Night #NojotoQuote

Good Night Quotes
Read and share the good night quotes with your friends
#nojotoenglish #GoodNightQuotesEnglish #Quotes #nightquotes #Quotes

14 Love
1 Share

"Rage its time to be awake to realise your interests for a change to think about yourself why shouldn't you? why wouldn't you? innocence is murdered - without remorse it has become hard to believe and decide what is false and which is true ? kindness , heart wants and gives kindness they take all they can but when its your turn to recieve you are met with ignorance selfish interests the perception of blindness rage , your soul burns in rage people smiling at your plight -within thier hearts and showing false empathy on their face I wonder how did the world come to this stage genuinity is hiding behind a closet cheat , lie , steal ,destroy to be 'fake' is today's craze #NojotoQuote"

Rage
its time to be awake 
to realise your interests
for a change
to think about yourself 

why shouldn't you?
why wouldn't you?
innocence is murdered - without remorse
it has become hard  to believe and decide
what is false and which is true ?

kindness , heart wants and gives kindness 
they take all they can 
but when its your turn to recieve
you are met with ignorance
selfish interests 
the perception of blindness

rage , your soul burns in rage
people smiling at your plight -within thier hearts
and showing false empathy on their face

I wonder how did the world come to this stage
genuinity is hiding behind a closet 
cheat , lie , steal ,destroy
to be 'fake' is today's craze

#NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #Nojotoenglish #Poetry #poem #author #writer #India #Life #Rage

11 Love
1 Share

"   I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning    sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry    the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove      fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name   but don't fall for my glamor    I'm a seductress...a soul taker      gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty    spewing all your rage out on me    I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery    you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest      I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning    sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry    the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove      fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name    but don't fall for my glamor   I'm a seductress...a soul taker      gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty    spewing all your rage out on me    I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery    you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest      manhandle my vulnerabilities   down on my knees, I'll pleasure you    beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking      withhold from me don't give into my magic    I've broken weaker men   pound home your Dominance deep inside    cock to cunt...show me who's boss      urgent midnight screwings appease my demons   so leave me wanting more    pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking      starved for your approval    dare succumb to my charms   if you do...god help you        manhandle my vulnerabilities    down on my knees, I'll pleasure you   beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking      withhold from me don't give into my magic    I've broken weaker men    pound home your Dominance deep inside    cock to cunt...show me who's boss      urgent midnight screwings appease my demons    so leave me wanting more    pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking      starved for your approval    my pussy pulsates an s.o.s to your shaft   and begs for release    your mistress of want and desire come true   .  "

I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning   
sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry   
the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove   
  fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name   but don't fall for my glamor   
I'm a seductress...a soul taker     
gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty   
spewing all your rage out on me   
I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery   
you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest     
I'm not for some...not for most   pure unadulterated white lightning   
sexy sin you'll burn with the want of me upon entry   
the need to fill me deep...touch me where I Iove     
fathomless eyes will draw you in you'll forget your name   
but don't fall for my glamor   I'm a seductress...a soul taker     
gutter talk gets me off...talk to me dirty   
spewing all your rage out on me   
I'll go down on you sip, swirl tasting the divinity of your fuckery   
you're beautiful to me when you're at your cruelest   
  manhandle my vulnerabilities   down on my knees, I'll pleasure you   
beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking     
withhold from me don't give into my magic   
I've broken weaker men   pound home your Dominance deep inside   
cock to cunt...show me who's boss     
urgent midnight screwings appease my demons   so leave me wanting more   
pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking   
  starved for your approval   
  dare succumb to my charms   if you do...god help you       
manhandle my vulnerabilities   
down on my knees, I'll pleasure you   beat me...masochistic I enjoy a good spanking   
  withhold from me don't give into my magic   
I've broken weaker men   
pound home your Dominance deep inside   
cock to cunt...show me who's boss     
urgent midnight screwings appease my demons   
so leave me wanting more   
pink lips parted salivating after your sinister fucking   
  starved for your approval   
my pussy pulsates an s.o.s to your shaft   and begs for release   
your mistress of want and desire come true   .  

#sexlovers

10 Love