Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Consideration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Consideration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about natural love and affection is valid consideration, inadequacy of consideration in a contract, consideration in a contract, consideration meaning in hindi, hoping for your kind consideration meaning,

• 14 Followers
  • 32 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

We need lone time
atleast to blast our favorite songs
Or else 
it's just skip and consideration
of everyone's like
even in songs

©SID #Grayscale #lone #time #consideration #song

Surya S

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Chanchal Jaiswal

Let me desolve
And lose this orb
Into the waves
Onto the bottom
Let the breath
Toss and resolve
The puzzle of
Lingering dreams
Let me search
The moon 
of the surface
There beneath
The stream

#toyou#consideration#yqfaith#yqfeelings#yqlife

Mathan kumar G

Consideration matters, whether you are intentionally or unintentionally hurting others feelings. #consideration #others #life #matters  #500thquote

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Krish Vj

#Consideration #Accuracy #querrytolife #yqbaba, #yqdidi Soumya Upadhyay🍁 Thank you sweetheart for poking me, I'm extremely sorry for being late in response...Stay blessed, stay happy and stay sound...🤗🤗☺️☺️ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Payal Bhardwaj

read more
सवाल भी ज़िन्दगी और ज़वाब भी ज़िंदगी 
फिर क्यों सवाल ज़वाब में उलझे हुए है हम #consideration 
#accuracy
#querrytolife
#yqbaba,
#yqdidi
Soumya Upadhyay🍁 Thank you sweetheart for poking me, I'm extremely sorry for being late in response...Stay blessed, stay happy and stay sound...🤗🤗☺️☺️ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Payal Bhardwaj

Ankit

Consideration and considering are different ideologies bound under the principle of negotiations and trust, in accordance to life !

Only you have to look at the considering part while dealing with considerations made for others ! #consideration #considering #negotiations #life #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification