Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assemble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assemble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about avengers assemble black widow and hawkeye 10, assemble meaning in hindi, the right to assemble, right to assemble, freedom to assemble peacefully without arms,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vasudha Uttam

#Assemble yourself #shadesoflife GAUTAM SHAKUNTALA GOSAI Virat Kaushik sunny Adlakha Ruchika Pragati Jain khubsurat #कविता

read more
Assemble Yourself

Nobody is worth dying for,
No matter how much the negative thoughts allure,
Just assemble yourself if your heart feels sore,
Just trust that, Your life will soon open new door.

Be grateful for your life as most precious gift,
Just remember some happy
 moments to give yourself a lift,
Still if you feel like carried by emotion's drift,
Just switch your mood, or move 
somewhere else or shift.

Life has many reasons to live, 
There is so much there, that life has yet to give,
Life can be that what you beleive,
Just filter out the negativity through the life seive.

Live your life for your near and dear ones,
Cherish the moments where you
 laughed out and had fun,
Live for those who were always 
there when there were none.
Think of your parents whose source 
of happiness is only you,.
... as a daughter or a son....

Vasudha Uttam #Assemble yourself

#shadesoflife  
GAUTAM SHAKUNTALA GOSAI Virat Kaushik sunny Adlakha  Ruchika Pragati Jain  khubsurat

First Last

#Gift The gift of your heartbeat 💓 resembles a way to build your own world, but don't worry to make more allusions, sweat more or else all illusions may conclude to get in itself rude! 🌬️🤫 My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️ ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #feetresemble #fate #Assemble #lookingfor #Strength #Straight #AROUND #Passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅

read more
A gift to remember #Gift 
The gift of your heartbeat 💓 resembles a way to build your own world, but don't worry to make more allusions, sweat more or else all illusions may conclude to get in itself rude! 🌬️🤫

My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#feetresemble #fate #assemble #lookingfor #strength #straight #around #passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅

First Last

#Gift #capture #ability #determine #lifebook 🔢📕🎼 My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️ ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #feetresemble #fate #Assemble #lookingfor #Strength #Straight #AROUND #Passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅🆔♒⚛️

read more
A gift to remember #Gift #capture #ability #determine #lifebook 🔢📕🎼
My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#feetresemble #fate #assemble #lookingfor #strength #straight #around #passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅🆔♒⚛️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification