Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best of Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best of Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7506 Followers
  • 81633 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
710711ce5c13325131489c025117e63a

Mehedi Hasan

#NojotoVoice

b3b03a4b35dcd0b78a93da7fcb5251c9

Kalakaksh

#NojotoVideo #Music #Kalakaksh #Nojoto 

Hi guys finally here is the video from our host 

Listen his beautiful voice and record your songs for your loved once on Nojoto Video Camera Using #Music #Kalakaksh

We are sure we gonna have lot of enteries today because it's world's music day Yaaro

Video #Music #kalakaksh #Nojoto Hi guys finally here is the video from our host Listen his beautiful voice and record your songs for your loved once on Nojoto Video Camera Using #Music #kalakaksh We are sure we gonna have lot of enteries today because it's world's music day Yaaro #nojotovideo #NojotoVideoHappyWorld

1c4da8ce725ac80b567abda117551d06

Vishwas

इश्तेहार-ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ Ishtehar is one of my personal favourite by Shiv Kumar Batalvi, it is originally written in one of my mother tongue 'Punjabi' but I've tried my best to bring that same feel in my other mother tongue 'Hindi'
Written by Shiv Saab and translation is done by me.

#NojotoVoice #NojotoHindi #love #punjabi Nojoto Nojoto Hindi Nojoto Music Nojoto Punjabi Satyaprem

इश्तेहार-ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ Ishtehar is one of my personal favourite by Shiv Kumar Batalvi, it is originally written in one of my mother tongue 'Punjabi' but I've tried my best to bring that same feel in my other mother tongue 'Hindi' Written by Shiv Saab and translation is done by me. Voice #nojotohindi #Love #Punjabi Nojoto Nojoto Hindi Nojoto Music Nojoto Punjabi Satyaprem #Nojotovoice

81e4ecaeac48e3701b436312ff41826a

NC

from the markandaye purana

शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि
सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि
सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ
मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्।

Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi

from the markandaye purana शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्। Suddhosi bubbhosi niranjanosi #Nojotovoice #markandeyapurana #lullaby

28bb6be128a366d5bcc085329c2473b1

Akshay Nath Mishra

ओ बहना मेरी बहना
ओ बहना मेरी बहना

#NojotoVideo 

I am not a singer but with this song just I want to express my feelings about my Sisters ! 
Nalini  Di-Maa, Anam__Shaikh   Di

ओ बहना मेरी बहना ओ बहना मेरी बहना Video I am not a singer but with this song just I want to express my feelings about my Sisters ! Nalini Di-Maa, Anam__Shaikh Di #Nojotovoice #nojotovideo

aa4e983f422de2b376bec04c3807b190

Escriptor_trodde

LONELINESS
#NojotoVideo #escriptor_trodde #loneliness  Arika  Deepti
cde0e6e2a3c3a109f8c387aa48b93dd4

sneha amrute

#nojoto#video#woman's#power#devi#durga#super#girl#metejhumetaaphu #is#desh#ka #vikas #hu#mujhko#samjho#power #of#woman#friends#nojoto#video#quotes#lifeline#lifegoal#achivement#destiny#khawab#haqqiqat#bandagi#trust#faith#cheat#thokar#zinadagi#strongness#love#friend#friendship#strong#nojotoquotes#nojotopage#nojotoblog#nojotofriend#nojotogroup#nojotofacebookpage#nojotoblog#snehsinghamrute
ddd69fff48878d81be6d1d3989593344

Faraz Akhtar

It was very unpleasant what happened in Sri Lanka. This nazm of mine is dedicated to all of those innocent people who were killed in that terrorist attack.

#Nazm
#poetry
#nojoto
#srilankaattack
#peace
#nototerrorism

It was very unpleasant what happened in Sri Lanka. This nazm of mine is dedicated to all of those innocent people who were killed in that terrorist attack. #nazm #Poetry #Nojoto #srilankaattack #peace #nototerrorism

9f55e1cb9ee8d2cf6a4d0f94d26d3e21

Hk Swati

Voice of Mine...
Poetry Of Jon Elia

Voice of Mine... Poetry Of Jon Elia

ddd69fff48878d81be6d1d3989593344

Faraz Akhtar

This nazm of mine is on Destiny. Destiny is one of the most interesting yet mysterious thing for us. Hope you will like it
#nazm
#nojotovideo
#poetry
#destiny
#faith
#mystry

This nazm of mine is on Destiny. Destiny is one of the most interesting yet mysterious thing for us. Hope you will like it #nazm #nojotovideo #Poetry #Destiny #Faith #mystry

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification