tags

Best Officer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Officer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 10 Followers
  • 111 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

This is my second story.. please read and give me your feedback ...

रीना घर में इकलोती थी,इसलिए सबकी प्यारी थी | घर में कोई और ना होने की वजह से सब उसे बहुत प्यार करते थे और वो भी सबको प्यार करती थी |

उनके घर पर खाट हुआ करती थी (जो गरीबी की निशानी थी) लेकिन रीना को वो बहुत पसंद थी | बचपन से लेकर अब तक उसने उसे अपने से अलग नहीं किया था | वो उसे अपने बचपन की निशानी मानती थी |
उससे उसकी कई यादें जुड़ी थी | वो उसने बैठ कर खेला करती थी, दादी के साथ उसी में सोया करती थी, वही बैठ पढ़ा करती थी | वो उ

67 Love

""

"How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below

#NojotoQuote

Very good question :D

Let's get into then.

I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D

New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT”

50 Love

"I Love my country 😭 😢"

I Love my country  😭 😢

#terimitti #Police #India #Officer #story #poem #Person #Police#world #experience

36 Love
2 Share

Not own story 😊
I know the killer" the old man told the police officer, "I would recognise him at once if I see him." 

I might get away this time too, thought the police officer, staring at the old man.
#nojotophoto #Thriller #2liner #psycho

15 Love

""

"How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips? This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers Read the answer below #NojotoQuote"

How would the new Joker movie be if it was done by Christopher Nolan in place of Todd Phillips?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below

#NojotoQuote

Very good question :D

Let's get into then.

I am becoming Christopher Nolan :D

New movie will be named- “JOKER : AFTER THE DARK KNIGHT”

9 Love