Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Surgeon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Surgeon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vascular surgeon near me, vascular surgeon in mumbai, bariatric surgeon in mumbai, heart surgeon quotes, good surgeon quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hari Varma

21082021 - 233/365 An Artist can afford to err, A surgeon cannot. An Artist puts his soul in his creation. A surgeon does best to save the soul. An Artist gives happiness in your life, A Surgeon saves the life itself! #Happiness #yqbaba #writingresolution #365days365quotes #varmaji #saveslife

read more
21082021 - 233/365

An Artist can afford to err,
A surgeon cannot.
An Artist puts his soul in his creation.
A surgeon does best to save the soul.
An Artist gives happiness in your life,
A Surgeon saves the life itself!
And, undoubtedly, 
both make your life better.
Day after day! Everyday! 21082021 - 233/365

An Artist can afford to err,
A surgeon cannot.
An Artist puts his soul in his creation.
A surgeon does best to save the soul.
An Artist gives happiness in your life,
A Surgeon saves the life itself!

Dr. Ernest Salami

#Paradox
Of_The
#Surgeon

I spill blood, yes, 
human blood.
It's what I do for a living.
And therein I derive much joy...

I spill blood, yes, 
but never to kill,
I may act scary,
But, my intentions are pure.

I spill blood, yes, 
this I do to make alive.
But, when this is not the case,
It becomes my utmost pain...
 #paradox  #surgeon #spillblood #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sherlock Doyle

Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation. #Surgeon #surgery #patient #Murder #Lie #complications #accident #crime

read more
I like my job as a surgeon, but I don't like to tell the patient's family that they died due to complications during the surgery.

I fear that someone will
figure out that the complications weren't accidents. Surprisingly, each of the dead patients have agreed to organ donation.

#surgeon #surgery #patient #murder #lie #complications #accident #crime

Francis Acquah-Baidoo

SURPRISE them with your Strength and SMILES
in the face of TROUBLES and CHALLENGES
and CONFUSE them with your TEARS
in VICTORY. 
They that called you names SHALL
call Your Name by Your NAME. Surge on #surgeon #makeit #livelifedoing #amanfosagoe

SHASHANK KASHYAP

बच्चे का पेट में उल्टा होना

यह एक बहुत ही गंभीर स्थिती है जिससे अधिकांश महिलाएं प्रसव के दौरान गुजरती हैं. अपने विकास काल के दौरान कभी-कभी शिशु गर्भाशय में आडा या उल्टा हो जाता है. यह स्थिति माता और शिशु दोनां के ही जीवन के लिए खतरनाक हो सकती है। होम्योपैथी मैं दवा हैं जो इस प्रकार के आपात अवस्था में देने पर फौरन गर्भ में शिशु की स्थिति को भी पुन: सही कर देती हैं जिसका नाम है Pulsatila 200 #NojotoQuote #nurse #doctor #nurselife #medicine #medical #hospital #nursing #rn #medstudent #love #medschool #health #nurses #medicalstudent #doctors #healthcare #nursingschool #surgery #nursesofinstagram #motivation #fitness #surgeon #nursepractitioner #nursingstudent #instagood #medicalschool #dentist #life #anatomy #bhfyp

SHASHANK KASHYAP

Baby upside down

This is a very serious condition that most women pass during childbirth. Sometimes during childhood, during childhood, an infant is in the uterus or inverted. This situation can be dangerous for both the mother and the child's life. Homeopathy is the medicine that gives immediate recovery of the condition of the infant in pregnancy immediately after giving such emergency status, whose name is Pulsatila 200

#NojotoQuote #nurse #doctor #nurselife #medicine #medical #hospital #nursing #rn #medstudent #love #medschool #health #nurses #medicalstudent #doctors #healthcare #nursingschool #surgery #nursesofinstagram #motivation #fitness #surgeon #nursepractitioner #nursingstudent #instagood #medicalschool #dentist #life #anatomy #bhfyp
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification