Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Axis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Axis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ordinate of all points on the y-axis is, ordinate of all points on the x-axis is, trunnion axis is also known as, x and y axis, lockers in axis bank,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

Experiencing every aspects. #Axis #RoundandRound #yqbaba

read more
With the spins on my axis, 
I am revolving around my life 
and feeling the aspects with my 
Ballet ribbon. Experiencing every aspects. 
#axis 
#roundandround 
#yqbaba

sanjana

If you view from axis 
You will see 
Life is just a comedy 
We make mistakes 
We cry 
and eventually we laugh on them  #axis #yqbaba #yqquotes #yq

Nikita

#yqbaba #Axis

read more
That AXIS got broken, also it ended the loveliest bond between Pluto n Mercury. #yqbaba #axis

Snigdha Agrawal

He was the axis around which
my life revolved.  The day he
sought an exit path, I froze
faced away from the sun. #axis #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #mirakee #mirakeewriters

Ankit

#Axis #yqbaba

read more
Be the axis which makes success, kindness, zeal of prosperity and humanity to revolve around you.  #Axis #YQBaba

Hoori Nadir

I revolve around the axis of memories we crafted together, embossed on the brain, engraved into the heart invisible to strangers. #roundandround #axis #yqbaba #yqtales #memories #lifequotes #lifelessons

Durga Kannan

Pc Google #yqbaba#Axis#RoundandRound

read more
I was revolving around my axis
Self centred, until you came
Then my life took a turn
And then, it revolved around you Pc Google
#yqbaba#axis#roundandround

Arshi Acharya

Good morning #Axis #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted poetry

read more
Whenever the AXIS around you, becomes superficial, be determined to make it an authentic one. Good morning 
#axis
 #yqbabachallenge  
#challengecompleted #poetry

First Last

#Smile #Miracle #Revolving #Axis I have a great plan of revolving in a larger circle, even I know that one life isn't enough for the same -be careful! I've only a wish, I want to be with U, it's now & forever.. 💞➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖💞 #worldneedsmoreof #great #HEARTYSOUL #Heart #poor #rich #face #circleoflife 💫🌈🧘🧚🕉️

read more
Smile #Smile #miracle #revolving #axis 
I have a great plan of revolving in a larger circle, even I know that one life isn't enough for the same -be careful!
I've only a wish, I want to be with U, it's now & forever..
💞➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖💞
#worldneedsmoreof #great #heartysoul #heart #poor #rich #face #circleoflife 💫🌈🧘🧚🕉️

First Last

#happyfriendshipday There's no beginning in life, but the revolving axis is often characterized. The very beginning was created by God & thereafter we create its rotation of the axis! 💞 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #FriendshipDay #friendsforever #friendis #soulfullove #Divine #NatureLove #Relationship #circleoflife 💞✨🧚🌈🕉️☯️

read more
The love was enough even for a while, now sometimes I'm not here & sometimes you aren't 
there. But, It does not create any fear, nor will
it brings anymore tears.

Even when the mind becomes senseless, Although the mind often reminds you in all useless purposes, an ulterior supernatural divine eternal relationship, they are friends! #happyfriendshipday

There's no beginning in life, but the revolving axis is often characterized. The very beginning was created by God & thereafter we create its rotation of the axis! 💞
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#friendshipday #friendsforever #friendis #soulfullove #divine #naturelove #relationship #circleoflife 💞✨🧚🌈🕉️☯️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification