tags

Best Vibration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Vibration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 6 Followers
  • 47 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"The evil quotes Stop looking for good and evil outside. Everything is already inside you. We carry the world within us. What you give is what you get. The world is your reflection. So, project positive thoughts of high vibrations."

The evil quotes  Stop looking for good and evil outside. Everything is already inside you. 
We carry the world within us. What you give is what you get. The world is your reflection. So, project positive thoughts of high vibrations.

#Evil #Good #positive #Thoughts #nojoto #Vibration #nojotoenglish

11 Love

When my eyes reveal the unknown truth before asking from a liar, I really get amazed about myself that life pairs only good extension in itself. If you look within ever-present vibration to discriminate anything, the same guaranteed presence frequency is always available in the air! 🌬️💌

Feel the presence frequency of the waves, if you choose an alternative way to learn about life or any essence ✨ of mystery, you may get the right answer, but no 🙃🤐 guarantee, rather time will tell you that you h

16 Love

#genius #knitter #Loveforever #Revolving 💞 #Vibration
Life is a taste of the vibration, 💓
The soul can create its radiation!

If life is the taste like a void,
It's because you love always avoid!

The void needs to fill

11 Love

"Beautiful Heart"

Beautiful Heart

#beautifulheart #Hope #Vibration #Frequency 💓♾🕉️
The night has always been a powerful influence source of the unique language of an individual success package!

To restore knowledge from silence you must need to increase hearing capacity, Ears can only detect sound between 20 Hz-20Khz. So much going around beyond that frequency & neither we can hear, nor we are ever tried, even many people can and they have an access onto those objects. It's the only opportunity to capture knowledge beyond any

13 Love

#revealit #depthoflove #yourlove #Ultimate #Vibration 💓
I was ready to drown in your love & once I did you follow. 💓

Slowly, slowly I even tried to enter for lifetime swallow,

And the moment I found it's quite shallow

Before telling you I love you, I save myself by doing unfollow! 😁

13 Love