Best booklover Stories

• 72 Followers
  • 168 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best booklover Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about booklover Quotes, booklover Shayari, booklover Videos, booklover Poem and booklover WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
When my parents ask where all my pocket money went

Bookworm Problems!
#nerd #read #Reader #Books #bookworms #bookworm #Book #Books #nojoto #NojotoMeme #nojotoenglish #nojotohumour #Meme #Pun #Memes #Humour #reading #bookish #booklovers #booklover #bookscommunity #lovereading #bookwormproblems

5 Love
0 Comment

@prilaga
#lovelive #lovers #LoveStory #loveu #lovequotes #loveyourself #loveyou #lovehim #loved #Love #loveme #lover #loveher #loves #lovewins #lovekittens #instalove #prilaga #doglover #lovepuppies #booklover #lovely #doglovers #loveit #lovedog #lovelife #lovedogs #loveislove #lovecats

32 Love
0 Comment
ਕਿਤਾਬਾਂ

ਅੱਜ ਗੱਲ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੈ ਯਾਰੋ ਇਹਨਾ ਕਿਤਾਬਾਂ ਦੀ...

ਦਿਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਮਿੱਠੜੀ ਜਿਹੀ ਵੱਜਦੀ ਇਹਨਾ ਰਬਾਬਾਂ ਦੀ...

Full poetry coming soon...

full poetry will released very soon. I hope every writer or book lover will love it.

#Nojoto
#Punjabi
#Poetry
#Books
#booklover
#nazam
#writer
#New
#Kalamse

4 Love
0 Comment

Book Review #1
Name of the book: The Dancing Shoes
Author: Rachael MacBean
Publisher: Pauline Publication (2007)
Price: INR 20
Pages: 48 (Paperback)
Genre: Fiction
My Rating: 4/5
About the book:-
The Dancing Shoes is a collection of six short stories.
1. The Dancing Shoes
2. Little Angel And Bright Star
3. The Prettiest Christmas Tree
4. A Doctor For Santa
5. The Old Mountain Woman
6. John's Wormkin
My personal experience and opinion:-
This book is a rare combination of moral values and recreation. All the stories depict the harsh realities of life. The lesson 'The Prettiest Christmas Tree' reminded me of the famous proverb "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". The plot revolves around the little joys of our lives that we cherish forever. Moreover, the story of 'glow worms' kept me hooked to the book till the end. The main characters of all the short stories had a lasting impact on me. The book has been written in an extremely lucid manner which makes it easier to understand.
Recommendation:-
I would definitely recommend this book to the children as they will enjoy reading it for sure. The best part of this book is that it facilitates the teachers and parents in imparting value education to the children at a tender age to stimulate their holistic development.
Happy reading!

#nerd #read #Reader #Books #bookworms #bookworm #Book #Books #BookReview #bookreviewer #bookreviews #reading #bookish #booklovers #booklover #bookscommunity #lovereading #nojoto #NojotoWriter #bookwormproblems

3 Love
0 Comment
I always prefer books over cosmetics because cosmetic products provides instant brightness to your face and fades away after sometime but books enlighten your entire body, mind and spirit for an eternity!

Books Over Makeup💄
#bookworms #readers #booklover #novelnerd #partywithbooks #MakeUp #lovereading #read #Reader #Books #bookworms #bookworm #Book #reading #bookish #booklovers #bookscommunity #lovereading #bookwormproblems

24 Love
0 Comment