tags

Best booklover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

177 Stories- Find the Best booklover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 80 Followers
  • 177 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"इन्तज़ार खत्म - जल्दी आ रही है हमारी पुस्तक"

इन्तज़ार खत्म - जल्दी आ रही है 
हमारी पुस्तक

जल्दी आ रही है हमारी पुस्तक आदि अनंत शिव.I m in this pic the role of parvatri...अपना साथ और अशिर्वाद दे!
#पुस्तक #शिव #शंकर #भोलेनाथ #भक्ति #भक्त #जयहो #लेखक #writter #Book #lordshiva #God #author #Nojoto #Booklover #kitab #Mythology

33 Love
2 Share

"No matter what I still, work hard to achive my goal to get what i have dreamed for ... to get the place of ias officer 😊 To get the car with red light .. To known by everyone of my country work to feel my parents proud To give all hapiness to my mother and father , work to make other smile 😊 No matter what ! i ll always a strong soul ❣️"

No matter what I still, work hard to achive my goal 
to get what i have dreamed for ...
to get the place of ias officer 😊
To get the car with red light ..
To  known by everyone of  my country 
 work to feel my parents proud  
To give all hapiness to my mother and father ,
 work to make other smile 😊
No matter what ! 
i ll always a strong soul ❣️

#Dream#ambition#Book#Study#nightlover#Booklover

14 Love

"किताबों से सच्चा कोई हमसफऱ नहीं होता तुम लाख मुंह फेर लो पर वो दगा दे जाए ऐसा सोचना भी उनके लिए मुनासिब नहीं होता | #book lover... 📖 📚 "

किताबों से सच्चा कोई हमसफऱ नहीं होता 
तुम लाख मुंह फेर लो 
पर वो दगा दे जाए ऐसा सोचना भी उनके लिए मुनासिब नहीं होता |
#book lover...  
📖 📚

#Booklover... #nojoto... #nojotoenglish... #nojotohindi...

60 Love

@prilaga
#Lovelive #Lovers #Lovestory #Loveu #Lovequotes #Loveyourself #Loveyou #Lovehim #Loved #Love #Loveme #Lover #Loveher #Loves #Lovewins #Lovekittens #instalove #prilaga #doglover #Lovepuppies #booklover #Lovely #doglovers #Loveit #Lovedog #Lovelife #Lovedogs #Loveislove #Lovecats

34 Love

"I always prefer books over cosmetics because cosmetic products provides instant brightness to your face and fades away after sometime but books enlighten your entire body, mind and spirit for an eternity!"

I always prefer books over cosmetics because cosmetic products provides instant brightness to your face and fades away after sometime but books enlighten your entire body, mind and spirit for an eternity!

Books Over Makeup💄
#Bookworms #readers #Booklover #novelnerd #partywithbooks #MakeUp #lovereading #read #reader #Books #Bookworms #Bookworm #Book #reading #Bookish #Booklovers #Bookscommunity #lovereading #Bookwormproblems

28 Love