Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best navyday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best navyday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about provide and maintain a navy, nav varsh par shayari, aircrafts of indian navy, father of indian navy, battleships in indian navy,

• 41 Followers
  • 43 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepa Deepa

On account of Indian Navy Day, here's a prompt for all of you. #WhatIf there were #nooceans? Use your imagination and collab. Navy Day in India is celebrated on 4 December every year to recognize the achievements and role of the Indian Navy to the country. #navyday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The beauty of the water and the serenity it contains will go unnoticed by the creatures that live in it..... On account of Indian Navy Day, here's a prompt for all of you. #whatif there were #nooceans? Use your imagination and collab.

Navy Day in India is celebrated on 4 December every year to recognize the achievements and role of the Indian Navy to the country. #navyday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. Participate in the #navyday #Collab challenge and share your memories. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lonliness #lonewolf

read more
I try to hide my anger like these waves which touches the shore and goes back...  Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. 

Participate in the #navyday #collab challenge and share your memories. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lonliness #lonewolf

Nandipati Kalyani

On account of Indian Navy Day, here's a prompt for all of you. #WhatIf there were #nooceans? Use your imagination and collab. Navy Day in India is celebrated on 4 December every year to recognize the achievements and role of the Indian Navy to the country. #navyday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then there would be 
no life on earth On account of Indian Navy Day, here's a prompt for all of you. #whatif there were #nooceans? Use your imagination and collab.

Navy Day in India is celebrated on 4 December every year to recognize the achievements and role of the Indian Navy to the country. #navyday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. Participate in the #navyday #Collab challenge and share your memories. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I remember that day at 
Bay of Bengal.
The storm was wild causing
the Radar failure.
It took about a week to 
reach the jetty.
Hopefully safe. Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. 

Participate in the #navyday #collab challenge and share your memories. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. Participate in the #navyday #Collab challenge and share your memories. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to go deeper ... Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. 

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I think of your depth...  Today is Indian Navy Day and I’m reminiscing all the memories I have with the sea. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification