Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Circumstance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Circumstance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a victim of circumstance, circumstance quote, 8182 crystal walk cir, 11433 icarus cir,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Amit Jotwani

Slaves of temperament & circumstance,        			 	
										our unfortunate identity;                                              						
								flimsy layer of sugar coating ,                  	
		cannot change the basic bitter character,     	
										of domesticated animals,                                   		
												on a suffocating leash,                                        	
												straining to break free.                                       	

These chains,                                                          	
											will either cut our jugular,                                    	
																	or give away;                                                          
						either way, resulting in liberation.  #leash #chains #temperament #circumstance #slaves #liberation #NaPoWriMo #yqbaba

Sahil

I believe in the #immeasurable #power of #Love; that #true love can #Endure any #Circumstance and reach across any #distance.” #Beauty #Believe #Life_experience

read more
I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance I #believe in the #immeasurable #power of #love; that #true love can #endure any #circumstance and reach across any #distance.”

#Beauty

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty

#Thanks and gratitude to Prof Cijo Joseph Chennelil, eminent poet and literary critic for his wonderful critical appreciation of my poem'A LOOK AT LIFE-45'.Thanks and gratitude sir for your beautiful words Smruti Ranjaniji, Your poem titled"A Look At Life -45"is a poem that bares before us the peculiarities and contradictions that we come across here in this world.The fleeting nature of this world is a certainty which we can't discount at all.Everything in this world is subjected to change,tha

read more
Thanks and gratitude to Prof Cijo Joseph Chennelil, eminent poet and literary critic for his wonderful critical appreciation of my poem'A LOOK AT LIFE-45'.Thanks and gratitude sir for your beautiful words

Smruti Ranjaniji,

Your poem titled"A Look At Life -45"is a poem that bares before us the peculiarities and contradictions that we come across here in this world.The fleeting nature of this world is a certainty which we can't discount at all.Everything in this world is subjected to change,that is the only reality we come across in our lives.The truths and lies also undergo multiple changes as per the transitory nature of the society.Our perceptions and assumptions do depend upon the individuals we come across in our lives,often our perceptions are created by the hysteria of the massive media networks spewing out venom on us with their fake and concotated new items.The truths that you perceive as rights may not have any truth in it afterall.There are certain bitter truths that are swept under the carpets,they are more truthful than the so called truths of the officialdom.For example,we all know why the wars are sustained here in this world,it is subtly to help the arms and ammunitions industries based in the West,but if we make such an argument,nobody takes notice of that at all,instead they all believe that the Western powers wage war in oriental territories to bring democracy to these places,in fact that contention is far from the truth.So a truth is not a permanent truth and likewise a lie is not a permanent lie,so always remember that today's lies are tomorrow's truths and today's truths are tomorrow's lies.So it is time that we must not be judgemental in terms of our approach,instead let us not judge others so that we shall not be judged at the end.Kudos to you for composing such a poem of magnificently philosophical pedigree.

Written by Cijo Joseph Chennelil.The Head of the English Department Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology Chethipuzha Changanassary Kottayam District Kerala India All Copyrights Reserved@ On 3rd October 2017.

A LOOK AT LIFE-45
BY-SMRUTI RANJAN MOHANTY

Nothing is absolute 
in this relative world of ours 
even truth and lies 
good and bad
time and space are
subject to conditions

Nothing remains
pelf and power, beauty and ellegance
hatred and jealousy are 
for a peroiod of time
everything keeps on changing
so the pair of opposites
circumstance, time and individuals involved
decide who and what is what
it depends how you perceive reality
in a world of relativity and
it is your perception, interpretation and prority that guides you
arrive a conclusion
which may not be right
your lie may save an innocent  
your truth may cost ones life
some truths are blatant lies
some true  lies are naked truths
more true than truth itself

It is the spell and purpose 
that decides how true the truth is
and how false the lies are
nothing is more pseudo and poignant 
than the bitter truth that harms the innocent and nothing is more true
than the lie which saves
the ingenious, helps justice and
fair play to blossom
and have its way

What is good for you
may not be so for another
and what is good is only for a period 
of time in a particular circumstance
with change in circumstance and
individuals in an interaction situation
the texture and colour of truth and lie
good and bad change

Space is both finite and infinite
time not always goes ahead
it reverses its forward movement
and recedes back and
yesterday comes instead of tomorrow
under conditions
universe expands and contracts
stars become black dwarf, planetary nebula, black hole, grey matter
hence nothing remains as such
and keeps on changing, dying
and coming alive again and again

Birth and death
earth becoming black dwarf
and black dwarf becoming earth
bubbling with vitality
are but parts of life 
already there in the cosmic drama
enacted on the big stage

copyright@smrutiranjan 10.9.2017 #Thanks and gratitude to Prof Cijo Joseph Chennelil, eminent poet and literary critic for his wonderful critical appreciation of my poem'A LOOK AT LIFE-45'.Thanks and gratitude sir for your beautiful words

Smruti Ranjaniji,

Your poem titled"A Look At Life -45"is a poem that bares before us the peculiarities and contradictions that we come across here in this world.The fleeting nature of this world is a certainty which we can't discount at all.Everything in this world is subjected to change,tha

Adi

I can never forget when I was alone,
like a heartless clone.
My expectations crushed,
and my heart rushed.
I became sad, went mad. #time #circumstance

onlinepuja

Powerful Maa Baglamukhi Anushthan for conquering and winning over enemies and removing the evil eye Maa #Baglamukhi #Anushthan is so effective and #Auspicious for those who are facing problem in Finance, Career, debt, adverse, legal problem, black #magic, #Disease etc. Maa Baglamukhi blesses her devotee to get immense power to defeat and dominate their enemies. This anushthan helps to remove the black magic and power to turn all the #Circumstance and situation into a #positive one. https://www

read more
 Powerful Maa Baglamukhi Anushthan for conquering and winning over enemies and removing the evil eye

Maa #Baglamukhi #anushthan is so effective and #auspicious for those who are facing problem in Finance, Career, debt, adverse, legal problem, black #magic, #disease etc. Maa Baglamukhi blesses her devotee to get immense power to defeat and dominate their enemies. This anushthan helps to remove the black magic and power to turn all the #circumstance and situation into a #positive one.

https://www

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification