tags

Best Abundance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Abundance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 4 Followers
  • 13 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Attracting Abundance... I know you've been broke and the hunger is too deep. Would you still share your leftover with another soul or will you all keep. I ask you this for I've been through the low and the night I slept hungry was the night my Sun rose. That's what I learnt on giving away my bowl of love and success and creativity. The morning brought me a bigger canvas and myriads of breathtaking colours brighter than the ones I had ever seen. I know it's not easy I know it feels cold and breezy But once you love the joy to give Life gives back in Abundance Yes Life is Crazy.."

Attracting Abundance...

I know you've been broke 
and the hunger is too deep. 
Would you still share your leftover 
with another soul or will you all keep.

I ask you this for I've been through the low 
and the night I slept hungry 
was the night my Sun rose. 

That's what I learnt on giving away 
my bowl of love and success and creativity. 
The morning brought me a bigger canvas 
and myriads of breathtaking colours 
brighter than the ones I had ever seen. 

I know it's not easy
I know it feels cold and breezy
But once you love the joy to give
Life gives back in Abundance
Yes Life is Crazy..

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #qotd #Quotes #Motivational #inspirational #Abundance

69 Love
1 Share

"God If you're listening, within or far, Grant me the form, Of clearity from, The pain and its every form!!! Cuz I wanted to die young, But Now I wanna live long.."

God If you're listening, within or far,
Grant me the form,
Of clearity from,
The pain and its every form!!!
Cuz I wanted to die young,
But Now I wanna live long..

#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #riseofphoenix #Prayers #Abundance #Blessed #blessings #nojotolike #nojotofollow #nojototop #nojotobest #enlighten #Evolution #thegodwithinus

193 Love
9 Share

"This world was round I knew, But humans tend to live in a circular loop, They think they have come so far, Only to be called the left behinds.. Hey SLIPKNOT you quoted it just fine.. Well, to break off the loop, you gotta fix a hook, Address the problem, and kaboom. But here's where they go wierd.. You show em a new path to wipe their tears, And they charismaticlly pierce your ideologies, With egoistic spears, to tear down your swears, Most fail to understand is evolution is not about the circle getting bigger, Rather streaming away from comfort to spiral out in unexplored hemispheres... But for sure its a delight to watch em from over, Their circles just keep getting bigger.."

This world was round I knew,
But humans tend to live in a circular loop,
They think they have come so far,
Only to be called the left behinds..
Hey SLIPKNOT you quoted it just fine..
Well, to break off the loop, you gotta fix a hook,
Address the problem, and kaboom.
But here's where they go wierd..
You show em a new path to wipe their tears,
And they charismaticlly pierce your ideologies,
With egoistic spears, to tear down your swears,
Most fail to understand is evolution is not about the circle getting bigger,
Rather streaming away from comfort to spiral out in unexplored hemispheres...
But for sure its a delight to watch em from over,
Their circles just keep getting bigger..

#nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoenglish #Rapper #nevergiveup #Beautifullife #Sunrise #beastmode #riseofphoenix #blunttruth #Exposed #Lies #Trauma #bittertruth #bittersweet #freestylerap #bhfyp #followme #1111 #777 #333 #555 #999
#picoftheday #photooftheday #Beautiful #Love #Happy #Freedom #Evolution #thegodwithinus #triumphofhumanity #enlighten #spiritualawakening #Abundance

24 Love
2 Share

"Is war the original human state? And peace just a rejuvenating break?"

Is war the original human state?
And peace just a rejuvenating break?

#Nojoto #Nojotoevery #NojotoEnglish #Rapper #riseofphoenix #1111 #spiritualawakening #photooftheday #Love #misunderstood #bhfyp #uglytruth #seekingtruth #NojotoApp #beyondlovenhate #Prayers #Abundance #Blessed #Beautiful #Nojototop @Satyaprem @Arun Raina @Shab @Anjan Roy @anjalie verma

26 Love
2 Share

"Any form of art is one of the purest form of human expression, Why do they grid it with rules and limitations... And why do humans are prone to torment purity with crucifixion"

Any form of art is one of the purest form of human expression,
Why do they grid it with rules and limitations...
And why do humans are prone to torment purity with crucifixion

#Nojoto #Nojotoevery #NojotoEnglish #Rapper #purity #Abundance #Blessed #Beautiful #Love #Nojototop #Nojotobest #Nojotolike #spiritualawakening #poweroflove #peace #1111 #333

27 Love
3 Share