tags

Best Sculpture Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Sculpture Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sculpture meaning in hindi, erotic sculpture, sex sculpture.

• 8 Followers
  • 27 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

I made a #flower_pot with cement material.
#Transplanting #marigold in a flower pot... with my poetry
#LearnIndia
#mylove
#Art
#Sculpture #Artwork #likeevideo
#poetryunplugged

46 Love

""

" "

Anish Kapoor is one of the most influential sculptors of his generation. Perhaps most famous for public sculptures that are both adventures in form and feats of engineering, he manoeuvres between vastly different scales, across numerous series of work. Immense PVC skins, stretched or deflated; concave or convex mirrors whose reflections attract and swallow the viewer; recesses carved in stone and pigmented so as to disappear: these voids and protrusions summon up deep-felt metaphysical polaritie

13 Love

#Sculpture #Art #statue #Landmark #stonecarving #classicalsculpture #Sky #monument #Carving #fictionalcharacter #nonbuildingstructure #sitting #sketchbook #Beautiful #Artoftheday #graphic #abstracto #creative #Photography #Artsy #instaart #stayabstract #paper #instagood #instaabstract #gallery #pen #Artist #Masterpiece #instaartist

6 Love

""

"She is a Literal Sculpture which is Beautifully hidden In the each Ink Drop of my Pen..✍️ -pavangpk"

She is a Literal Sculpture 
which is Beautifully hidden
In the each Ink Drop of my Pen..✍️  
-pavangpk

#She #Sculpture #శిల్పం #Love #pavangpk #englishquote

6 Love

""

" "

Willard Wigan is a micro sculpture artist. His sculptures are typically placed in the eye of a needle or on the head of a pin. A single sculpture can be as small as 0.005 mm (0.0002 in).In fact, his sculptures can’t be seen with the naked eye. To see his creations you’ll have to look through a microscope that can zoom in at least 400 times. That’s close enough to see a split in a hair.
The sculptures are often made from glass or fabrics modeled into shape. 

#Nojoto #Nojotoart #Art #Artist #crea

5 Love