tags

Best tomorrow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best tomorrow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about comedy show tomorrow, comedy shows tomorrow night, comedy shows near me tomorrow.

• 125 Followers
  • 479 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"Alone Aaj waqt hai Aisa k zindagi ka kuch bhi pata nhi Be wajah mili unhe saza, jinhone ki koi khata nhi Hum kya btaayein saheb tumko kisi or ke baare mein , kal hum rahenge ya nhi , Humko to ye bhi pta nhi Humko to ye bhi pta nhi Harry"

Alone  Aaj waqt hai Aisa k zindagi ka kuch bhi pata nhi 
Be wajah mili unhe saza,  jinhone ki koi khata nhi 
Hum kya btaayein saheb tumko kisi or ke baare mein , kal hum rahenge ya nhi ,  Humko to ye bhi pta nhi 
Humko to ye bhi pta nhi 

Harry

#Future#is#Always#Uncertain#never#Be#overconfident#about#tomorrow#harry#

12 Love

"Abdhere se kuch guftagu ho rahi thii अंधेरे से कुछ गुफ्तगू हो रही थी #NojotoVoice"

Abdhere se kuch guftagu ho rahi thii  अंधेरे से कुछ गुफ्तगू हो रही थी  #NojotoVoice

#NojotoVideo @बिहार @Batkat khan bhaiya Barkat khan bhaiya @Anurag Joshi @Arun kr. @Soumya Jain
#nojoto #nojotohindi #poem #Light #darkness #Life #Happiness #SAD #Happy #SADness #lyf #Motivation #work #today #tomorrow #Smile #Learn #Move #Walk #Run #fly #high #Sky #suyashivinit #onlyvinits

61 Love
1.68K Views
2 Share

#tomorrow evening

38 Love

"Past and present Past was a period , which have beem past for very long time.I made a lot of mistakes, tried to dely the things for today or tomorrow,and remained the same , where I was before... But I have learnt for mistakes which I had made in my past, trying do the things on time, I am not the way I was in my past,and Living a good life in present. Not thinking about the Future, because I nobody knows about it. I believe in present , Because you better present will bring The Best Tomorrow. I meant Future... Shafeeq Shahee"

Past and present Past was a period , which have beem past for very long time.I made a lot of mistakes, tried to dely the things for today or tomorrow,and remained the same , where I was before...
But
I have learnt for mistakes which I had made in my past, trying do the things on time, I am not the way I was in my past,and Living a good life in present.
Not thinking about the Future, because I nobody knows about it. I believe in present , Because you better present will bring The Best Tomorrow.
I meant Future...
Shafeeq Shahee

12 Love

"Enjoy Moments as you never know what tomorrow will bring with it"

Enjoy Moments as you never know what tomorrow will bring with it

#Quotes#Shayari#Stories#Past#Moment#Future#tomorrow

17 Love