tags

Best tomorrow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best tomorrow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about comedy show tomorrow, comedy shows tomorrow night, comedy shows near me tomorrow.

• 119 Followers
  • 473 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Abdhere se kuch guftagu ho rahi thii अंधेरे से कुछ गुफ्तगू हो रही थी #NojotoVoice"

Abdhere se kuch guftagu ho rahi thii  अंधेरे से कुछ गुफ्तगू हो रही थी  #NojotoVoice

#NojotoVideo @बिहार @Batkat khan bhaiya Barkat khan bhaiya @Anurag Joshi @Arun kr. @Soumya Jain
#nojoto #nojotohindi #poem #Light #darkness #Life #Happiness #SAD #Happy #SADness #lyf #Motivation #work #today #tomorrow #Smile #Learn #Move #Walk #Run #fly #high #Sky #suyashivinit #onlyvinits

53 Love
1 Share

#tomorrow evening

26 Love

"Enjoy Moments as you never know what tomorrow will bring with it"

Enjoy Moments as you never know what tomorrow will bring with it

#Quotes#Shayari#Stories#Past#Moment#Future#tomorrow

16 Love

"I spend time with myself. Self talk about life. Making To do list. Celebrating my small victories. Praying for peace. Going towards a better tomorrow."

I spend time with myself.
Self talk about life.
Making To do list.
Celebrating my small victories.
Praying for peace. 
Going towards a better tomorrow.

#better #pray #peace #tomorrow #Life #dinakarreddy #nojotoenglish

41 Love
1 Share

"sorry , for the sake_ i had , got you, felt you , but left you ! you were goning to be mine . but , i lost you ! i want a pure one sided love , Don't wanna get you ! if i have you , i'll not be able to shed you in my tears on the notebook ! each tear has a remindary for each moment i had with you ! i felt you lastly , but_ for the sake left you ! i don't know , how to face you ! it's tomorrow to have you ! it's tomorrow to deepen you ! it's tomorrow to explain you ! but , am not the one who used to be before ! am a different person , i'd have a book with me ! no friends nothing ! it's tomorrow to ignore you ! it's tomorrow to be the one , i used to be before chatting !,"

sorry , for the sake_ i had , got you, felt you , 
but left you ! 
you were goning to be mine . 
but  ,  i lost you ! 
i want a pure one sided love , 
Don't wanna get you ! 
if i have you , i'll not be able to shed you
in my tears on the notebook ! 
each tear has a remindary for each moment 
i had with you ! 
i felt you lastly , but_ for the sake left you ! 
i don't know , how to face you ! 
it's tomorrow to have you ! 
it's tomorrow to deepen you ! 
it's tomorrow to explain you ! 
but , am not the one who used to be before ! 
am a different person , 
i'd have a book with me ! 
no friends nothing !
it's tomorrow to ignore you ! 
it's tomorrow to be the one , i used to
be before chatting !,

had you, felt you_ but lost you today ! 💔

41 Love