tags

Best paper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best paper Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about e hindi paper, e hindi news paper, e marathi paper.

• 193 Followers
  • 910 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"A writer is blessed because He is the only person who can put his heart's desires on paper.And with his alphabets, he makes people interact with his life. @writer"

A writer is blessed because He is the only person who can put his heart's desires on paper.And with his alphabets, he makes people interact with his life.
 @writer

#writer #Poet #Quote #Shayari #Heart #Like #follow #Portrait #Family #Community #aim #feelings #paper

21 Love

"With the darkness of night.... Truth starts come to the paper ! and with the first ray of Sun.. it makes the paper wet!! YES THIS IS LOVE..."

With the darkness of night....
 Truth starts come to the paper !
and with the first ray of Sun.. it makes the paper wet!!
YES THIS IS LOVE...

#darkness #Nojoto #NitinDilSe

58 Love
1 Share

"As my heart bleed pain there comes a words which my tongue refused to speak then paper and pen become my savior because some words make sense on paper only."

As my heart bleed
pain there comes
a words which
my tongue
refused to speak
then paper and pen
become my savior
because some
words make sense
on paper only.

#pen

46 Love

"Past and present •Past: i was like a blank paper .........…............. •Present: i am like a written paper which includes Understandings,trust,kind,love,thoughts & feelings etc.... (life changed:)"

Past and present •Past: i was like a blank paper

.........….............

•Present: i am like a written paper which includes Understandings,trust,kind,love,thoughts & feelings etc....

(life changed:)

#PastAndPresent #lifechanged

11 Love

"Jab Question Paper ho out of Control. Jab Question Paper ho out of Control. Answer sheet ko kr k Fold.... Answer sheet ko kr k Fold. Aeroplane bana k bole! All will fail!"

Jab Question Paper ho out of Control.
Jab Question Paper ho out of Control.
Answer sheet ko kr k Fold....
Answer sheet ko kr k Fold.
Aeroplane bana k bole!
All will fail!

#Schoollife tehzibasheikhnozato

29 Love