Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fades Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fades Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love that never fades website, true love never fades, love fades quotes, fades near me, fades meaning in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vennila

Hopes💗 #cinemagraph #hopes love #lovequotes life #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #Fades 136/365

read more
It may look as if faded
But keep up hope
It ll light up another!  Hopes💗

#cinemagraph #hopes #love #lovequotes #life #yqbabaquotes #yqbaba #fades
136/365

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

#tension , this #Fades #Focus

read more
In tension our true Intention will become blank, as our Focus gets Faded. #tension , this #fades #focus

Akshaya

It hurts when,
People make mistakes,they justify and once again we trust them and their colour fades #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #fades #people

novaturient

P. C. : Pinterest. No one stays in this fake world they disappear after a while, they will be with you till they need you. ✌ #Fakepeople#fakeWorld#feelings#Fades#Messy_girl#Like#follow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shruti ❤

read more
If you wanna 
keep them 
a little longer ,
You have to Fight 
with yourself ,
when 
they don't Fight 
for themselves... P. C. : Pinterest.
No one stays in this fake world they disappear after a while, they will be with you till they need you. ✌

#fakepeople#fakeworld#feelings#fades#messy_girl#like#follow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shruti ❤

Sahaj Sabharwal

Even the most wanted thing fades with the change in time of trend Written by Sahaj Sabharwal #SahajSabharwal #jammu #Fades #Time #trends #loves

read more
Even the most wanted thing fades with the change in time of trend  Even the most wanted thing fades with the change in time of trend 

Written by Sahaj Sabharwal

#sahajsabharwal #jammu #fades #time #trends #loves

Prita

Why don't I see him again? Why he can't be seen around these days? Is he fine? He must be... His married ... He has a family to be looked after and to look after him... But still? Last I saw him was while riding His wife was sitting on the back sit... Both seemed Soo damn happy... I was happy too.. They made me feel happy about my decision... #Memories #truelove #alwaysremember #neverforgotten #Fades #neverdies

read more
गुजरने लगे हम ,
उन गलियों से,  फिर एक बार !!

Why don't I see him again?  
Why he can't be seen around these days? 
Is he fine?  He must be...  His married ... 
He has a family to be looked after and to look after him... 
But still?  Last I saw him was while riding 
His wife was sitting on the back sit... 
Both seemed Soo damn happy...  
I was happy too..  They made me feel happy about my decision...

Ye Mere Alfaaz

Love never #Fades #Time is powerful #Time

read more
इश्क इश्क होता है,
ये इश्क जो है ना जान...
 समय कितना ही बीत जाए,
 ये इश्क कभी पुराना नही हो पाता...

©Ye Mere Alfaaz #Love never #Fades #Time is powerful 

#Time

moonchild

I hope this feeling never fades ...

©Moon child #parkjimin #jimin #bts #btsarmy #feelings #fades #feeling #loved #admire

Abhi

⭐At the end that son failed after trying a lot in order to save his father from negative energies, environment and this cruel world. But his father never listened him, he only did what makes him pleasure to do irrespective to what his son tries to explain him. when life hits you back, at that point of time the one who are with you in ur hard times, you should always cherish them. It's not always about taking care for love or money. But sometimes siting near together, sharing words of joy with ea #Love #Failure #Like #writersofindia #writersofinstagram #fatherson #LoveYouDad #Attempt #Fades

read more
मुझे रूठना पसंद नही, 
कि मै कहता हूं, मुझे रूठना पसंद नही, 

पर हालात से आप भी बेखबर हो, 

काश आप वो त्याग देते, 
जिस से मुझे फर्क पड़ता रहा, 
और आपको बिल्कुल भी नही। 

-अभि

(A post written for father, from his loving son who was concerned for him so much,but at the end he failed) ⭐At the end that son failed after trying a lot in order to save his father from negative energies, environment and this cruel world. But his father never listened him, he only did what makes him pleasure to do irrespective to what his son tries to explain him. when life hits you back, at that point of time the one who are with you in ur hard times, you should always cherish them. It's not always about taking care for love or money. But sometimes siting near together, sharing words of joy with ea

Sethi Ji

तेरा दिल, मेरा आशियाना ।। #true #Love #never #Fades nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotorginials #दिल #मन #विचार Writer Shivam Chaudhary 👁️RuPaM 👁️RajBhaR👁️ suman_kadvasra Anjali Ahir Internet Jockey S_N_H_ writes #शायरी

read more
Dil  उनको दिल से दूर कैसे करे ग़ालिब

मेरा हर जज़्बात आज भी उनके पास हैं तेरा दिल, मेरा आशियाना ।।

#true #love #never #fades 

#nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotorginials #दिल #मन #विचार  Writer Shivam Chaudhary 👁️RuPaM 👁️RajBhaR👁️ suman_kadvasra Anjali Ahir Internet Jockey  S_N_H_ writes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification