Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Blowing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Blowing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mind blowing quotes, mind blowing love quotes, mind blowing shayari, mind blowing status in hindi, mind blowing love quotes for her,

• 13 Followers
  • 87 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vinoth Kumar

mute video

Ankita Singh

mute video

Cricketaddicted31

mute video

Schizology

Blowing in the wind #Love poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Blowing

read more
Blowing in the wimd

Your love is very potent
It travels with the breeze
Blowing in the wind
It brings me to my knees

Your love is so strong
Like a storm raging
Winds gusting passion
You're what I'm craving

Your love is superior
It blends with the air
Not knowing at first, but
I'm caught in your snare

Your love is unmatched
Uninhibited and wild
No comparison at all
I looked at you and smiled

Your love is impeccable
Incredible and indispensible
Delectable and exceptional
I will always be respectable

©Schizology Blowing in the wind

#Love #poem✍🧡🧡💛 #Blowing

Ꮍƛʂɧ_ཞąơ__x2

mute video

First Last

The wind may twist, but impossible to resist by the time! There's no conclusion when you enjoy informing 💌 through the introduction of endless production; It's the best way of self-soliciting reforming! No one is breathless, not even everyone can pick up the sound of fresh breath. 🌱 What should, I could do with huge changing, when I feel happy without changing myself a bit, not confused! 😉 #Passion #Quote #Destiny #peaceofmind #helpful #AnInspiringLife #Joyful #Blowing #writeabout #sayingoutloud #skybelief #whysleep #backspacestory #findtime

read more
Passion The wind may twist, but impossible to resist by the time!

There's no conclusion when you enjoy informing 💌 through the introduction of endless production; It's the best way of self-soliciting reforming!

No one is breathless, not even everyone can pick up the sound of fresh breath. 🌱

What should, I could do with huge changing, when I feel happy without changing myself a bit, not confused! 😉
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification