Best Artwork Stories

• 33 Followers
  • 354 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Artwork Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about Artwork Quotes, Artwork Shayari, Artwork Videos, Artwork Poem and Artwork WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
Who will win 2019 general election in India?

This was asked to me on Quora which is social media app for questioning and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

BJP

Who else? :D

First of all, let me remind everyone when I predict such thing I don't listen what media is saying as that is full of bias

I predicted Modi would win in 2014

I predicted Donald Trump would win

I predicted Hasina would win

I predicted Justin Trudeau would win

I predicted Imran Khan would win

I predicted Emmanuel Macron would win

All of them came true :D

I am predicting Modi would win

I am also predicting Congress won't be near to any prime ministery position for a long time :D

BJP have a lot of fault but so is others infact more.

It's more than just we don't have any alternative, we also vote for lesser evil

Congress is clueless about a lot of things beyond their little circle :D

They have no clue how people generally feel about them. They basically trapped with their own Gandhi family hole. I don't see them ever coming out of that, atleast not in recent future :D

BJP's issue is that they inspite of being best for India, they live in the past religious conservative space when we need modern liberal India first, India centric outlook and ideology which suits young Indian youth

Our main issue is Unemployment

But we all know that is not the number one issue that is going to decide everything neither is national security. It's mix of everything. It's always been like that

Despite what you may hear from media, Indian people are one of the smartest voters now in the world, so they will pick a very good choice.

I have no doubt about that

Go India

Go Indian democracy

We are now one of the smartest democracy in the world in dealing with democratic institutions, even better than some of the major European countries

That should tell you about our democratic institutions

Again go India

Go Indian democracy

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

5 Love
0 Comment
Do you think not having a proper number four batsman in our batting line-up will cost us the World Cup? How did we get here?

This is a question asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for questioning and getting answers

I think that's going too far with emotions as we are probably (it's better to be optimistic than looser mentality) losing this match(5th ODIs between Australia and India) :D

We are still very very very good team and have a great chance to win World Cup

First of all, they(Indian team management) screwed up little bit with timing of their players and choosing and picking them to play in the no 4 position

For example we still have no idea who will be our no 4 and that's not a good thing.

Now let me explain how they screwed up-

Ajinkya Rahane: He played far too many games for India in limited over's cricket when everyone knew that he isn't limited over's cricketer. He played closed to hundred ODIs without any match winning abilities. He was partially responsible for Indian team loosing the match in 2015 WC against Australia and in 2016 WC against West Indies, he just couldn't score quickly enough

Manish Pandey: He was scoring runs and performing but then Ajinkya Rahane was playing in his position and he was either in reserved bench or out of the squad when he got his chances later, he wasn't as good as he was before, remember his match winning century innings against Australia but that never happened again, this is why players need to get enough chances when they are in form, specially when he is a young cricketer

Shreyas Iyer: What happened with him, huh? He got so little chances, what the case here only Rahane is supposed to play close to hundred ODIs without any match winning abilities or performances, Shreyas Iyer, I thought talented player from Mumbai was wasted because he wasn't favourite child of Gavaskar and Sanjay Manjrekar (:D), really sad, I believe he was a limited over's cricketer not Rahane

KLRahul: He got debut in what 5 years ago for India. He debuted with a magnificent century in ODIs with a match winning knock with a high strikes rates. And he played 15 ODIs in 5 years!!!!!!?? He was mostly out of the team despite early performance and was sitting outside. He was performing magnificently in T20Is yet he wasn't getting any place in the T20Is squad when he had better average and strike rates than everyone in world cricket!!??!!!! In the last match he got chance to bat after so many months, and he was playing well, didn't throw the wicket like Vijay Shankar today, yet he was dropped today. And we are wondering why he has mental issues when it comes to his batting. Why suddenly he lost confidence in his batting? Are you fucking kidding me?? Player like Rahane plays close 100 ODIs without any match winning performance and KLRahul is getting harsh treatment despite impressive performance!!! And we are wondering why??!!! No wonder we don't know who is our number four yet. If we don't handle our talented players then we will be in this position. Rohit Sharma wasn't performing either in early part of his career but Dhoni stuck with him and now look at the result. KLRahul is talented like Rohit Sharma, he can absolutely decimated opposition but he never got any long rope at all. Saurabh Ganguly gave plenty of chances to Shewag and look how that turned out

Rishabh Pant: First of all, Rishabh Pant does not have a very good record in domestic 50 over's matches in India. He has 20 something average. He has only performed in IPL and Ranji trophy. But still knowing his ability, they should have given a long rope before WC just as a batsman but that didn't happen either. Ishan Kishan has 40+ average and 98+ strike rates in domestic 50 over's matches in India and he didn't get a single game to play in ODIs (:D) but hey at least Rahane played 100 ODIs without any match winning abilities. Maybe we should give Indian team the name “Gavaskar and Sanjay Manjrekar's favourite team”

Shubhmaan Gill: He was performing regularly for the last one year in list A matches and in Indian domestic 50 over's matches and he just got two opportunities despite the fact everyone knows his ability to win match with strokes all over the ground (:D), Oh! I forgot he isn't Rahane, other lesser batsman would only get one or two match :D

Vijay Shankar: We just know too little about him to comment anything, he isn't an all-rounder, more of part time medium pacer who can bat but not really match winner either with bat but we still don't know much about him to comment, he slightly overrated by the Indian team management

Mayank Markandey: We all know that wrist spinners are performing very well nowadays even those who aren't that talented. Weirdly batsmans all over today are struggling to play wrist spinners. And we had another young wrist spinner after Kuldeep and Chahal who tossed the ball and he just got one game and that too in a T20Is match against New Zealand and after that nothing :D

I think you probably understood by now what is our problem?

Poor handling of real talent and overrating player like Rahane in limited over's cricket when he always was a test cricketer strictly therefore giving him plenty of chances at the cost of other more suitable ODIs batsman when they were in form.

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #Nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

5 Love
0 Comment
Why did United World Wrestling ban India hosting any major events in the future? Are they not aware of Pulwama attack?

This is a question asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for questioning and getting answers

Oh! Ha, international Olympic association is based on lobby, it is the same answer as the following answer of this question-

Should ICC ban Pakistan from participating in 2019 Cricket WC in England?

Nope, it's not going to happen

ICC won't ban them. Probably but I am not too sure, it's Pakistan after India generate most money although there's a huge gap in that as well as Pakistan doesn't play in their own country and in UAE, there's hardly any people on the ground

So, do they generate enough money at all?

Or is it countries like England and Australia after India generate money?

I don't know, do you?

So if Pakistan doesn't generate enough money then it's slightly easier to ban them but will it happen?

Unlikely :D

First of all, this is all international lobby thing

Let me explain, when they banned South Africa because of racism, it's because of large caucasian lobby in the world and even in ICC it was two caucasian countries like England and Australia were in charge of cricket back then

Let's look at the huge caucasian lobby in the world, Europe, North America and South America (South America is basically a poor version of Europe with majority of non caucasian native people in certain cases as exception)

So racism was a huge issue to these caucasian lobby then and now.

As it directly involving their social lives.

Now in Pakistan's case, terrorism is even bigger and deadliest issue than racism.

But then again, it just between India and Pakistan, it doesn't have anything to do with caucasian lobby hence it's importance is almost nothing to them which is why it would never get any such importance

Now imagine if Israel and Palestine were playing cricket or Iraq, Syria and America and these Islamic countries only good at cricket or only give a damn about cricket therefore banning them from cricket will make everyone in these countries take notice(in Pakistan terrorism has become a normal thing and they learnt to live with that as a result they don't understand what the big deal is this, this is why cricket is the only thing that can give them best burn as they are totally emotionally involved with cricket), yep then it will be a serious serious issue and they will be banned to feel the burn :D

Get the point :D

So should ICC ban Pakistan?

Ideally they should

But will it happen?

Absolutely not and that's even if we don't play in the World Cup

This will only work when our status as country will grow into as The Top Nation in the world as otherwise we don't have any huge lobby like Caucasian lobby so anything less won't work

See, we need to first understand that we don't have a strong lobby like Israel have in Western countries

Jews themselves are white people and are existing before the birth of Jesus Christ. Before the Hitler episode they were living in various European countries. Many powerful European country’s rise are because of Jews. Think England, think Scotland, no wonder British don't want to break Soctland from Britain. Many financial institutions exist in Scotland which are made by Jews.

After World War because of all the sufferings of Jews, their position has become stronger than ever in European countries

Let's talk about America.

Think about every major corporations and institution in America, there's a Jew behind it.

Hollywood is owned by Jews

So no wonder they have such a strong lobby

We are not Israel, we don't have any such advantage. Our lobbying happen through Jew lobby in Europe and America.

So you can understand that we have a very limited lobby so in situations such as this no matter how significant it is to us, unless it directly impacting caucasian lobby, they don't give a shit about us

So it is not really that surprising that they don't give a shit about Pulwama attack

Those who are surprised by this, I have to say this is not a new thing, we had to face this forever.

Pakistan does terrorism and we had to compromise because of Outside pressure.

This has been going on forever.

Only way to counter this is to become Strongest and richest country in the world as we don't have any strong lobby and we are dependend on other country's whim.

5 Love
0 Comment
How do one counter fake news?

Okay, this is a very important question

First, you need to understand what is exactly fake news?

Every journalists have their personal bias

Every historian have their personal bias

Every editorial column have their personal bias

What is fake news then compared to that?

Unless, you, yourself saw a particular event taking place in front of your eyes, you cannot trust anything blindly with your eyes

Let me give you a perfect example here-

You have heard Donald Trump was shouting fake news, fake news

You have to research on those to know what exactly the fake news. When you are doing the research you have to make sure the tools you are using, you know everything about their company sources and political affiliation

Let me tell you something that you probably won't hear from most

Most occasions those who are championing the cause of fighting against fake news, have their own political agenda, it is because their political biased news isn't getting traction as much as they previously anticipated hence panic and rush to eliminate that naming it fake news

It works in both ways those who are against Trump and for Trump

So be very careful keeping all this in mind and remember every news organisations are biased

How do one counter that then?

Use Google search - reverse search tool (Remember neither Google nor Wikipedia is without any bias, so be very careful keeping all this in mind)

The only person that you can trust is yourself and your instinct, make sure you are following your instinct, if anything you find suspicious check and double check, remember so called fake news travel faster than original news as most often it is boring

Check the particular account that is spreading such news which you are suspecting to be little dicey. Check it's past activity, what is his political affiliation. Remember politics is everywhere, specially where someone is trying to be innocent :D

Don't absolutely believe anyone you met on social media, it's true not just these circumstances but everywhere else also. Remember stalking starts from here. A little sceptical goes long way here

When you are hearing a political news, don't believe completely from either sources of opposite spectrum, truth could be somewhere in between. However this is not a gospel truth either. So be careful about that as well

Keep an open mind, don't believe any conspiracy theory or propaganda, remember most effective propaganda doesn't sound like propaganda so be very careful about that

6 Love
0 Comment
Are Indian team prepared for World Cup after this recent series loss against Australia?

This was a question asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for questioning abd getting answers

Preparation in what sense exactly?

Before the last Australia series, everyone was pretty upbeat about India being favourite and suddenly one series loss and everything is changed!!!!????

That's typical Indian reaction

More to do with emotions than reality

We have a problem in Middle order, okay there's some doubt in it.

But which team doesn't????

Let's analyse every team-

Australia?

They just won something after a very long time

Look at their past one and two year performance

Why should not their performing players in this series, won't fail in the WC?

What is the garuntee?

I mean they hardly have a very good average

So their battling line up is fragile as well.

I know Smith and Warner will be back in the team.

But let's face it, Smith is a outstanding batsman in test matches but not in ODIs.

But Warner is

But he is coming back after such a long break from international cricket, there's every possibility that he won't be in as good touch as he was before

So Australia definitely isn't starting from good note

South Africa?

Ever since De Villiers retired, their team is half as good as it used to be

Who are their performing batsmen?

De Kock and Du Plessis

Who else?

Miller?

Nope, not really, inconsistent

Amla?

He is an older player now and age is catching up to him, he isn't performing as consistently as he used to be

So South Africa is definitely weaker team than 2015 WC and there is no doubt about that

Pakistan?

270 is their red line, once you cross that mark, they are going to loose more matches than win and it's a garuntee

Pakistan's batting line-up is fragile everyone knows it, there is no need to have a debate on this

New Zealand?

We saw in the recent series what are their vulnerabilites?

It's pretty obvious that they are depending on two players Ken Williamson and Ross Taylor

So not really gun batting line-up either

England?

Yeah, they looked most prepared for this WC

They have a power packed batting line-up

But are they really that strong?

Not quite

They didn't play against us before WC

They play against Sri Lanka and West Indies

Not really the strongest team going around

But do you know what is their biggest weakness?

Their bowling line up

Yes, it is weaker than Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, New Zealand and definitely ours

So England isn't as strong as they look on paper

When the do or die matches will come that's when this kind of things count and this kind of vulnerabilites will be exposed

In the last Champions Trophy too they had the same power packed batting line-up, but they didn't win, did they?

West Indies?

They will be very good in T20Is WC as they don't take single and only looked to hit six

Too much risk and too little reward - doesn't really work with ODIs so they will struggle

Sri Lanka?

Very very weak in recent times and enough said

Afghanistan?

Yeah not really

Ireland?

Are you kidding?

Did I forget about anyone? : D

Oh! The most unprepared team India

We have settled bowling line up

We have settled batting line-up with exception of number 4, yes, we are the most unprepared :D

No, seriously, we are the most prepared all around team in World cricket currently, are we perfect?

Hell no

Do we have vulnerabilites?

Hell yeah

But so have other teams

We don't depend on one or two players to win matches

Check out the man of match stats from last two years

Kholi got most but it's not 70% or 80%, it's actually somewhere around 30–40% and rest was shared by other cricketers

So therefore we are the most all around prepared team before World Cup inspite of this recent loss at the hand of Australia

We are going to win this World Cup

4 Love
0 Comment