Best Pencils Stories

• 5 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Pencils Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about Pencils Quotes, Pencils Shayari, Pencils Videos, Pencils Poem and Pencils WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
HANDLING PRESSURE
(Read Caption)

(A_tale_for_you) #NojotoQuote

This is Something I wrote long back-

https://ataleforyoublog.wordpress.com

#nojotoenglish #nojotowriters #English #Motivation #Thoughts #staypositive #BePositive #Followyourdreams #dontquit #Nojoto

Big IT buildings with glass windows,huge campus, large number of employees wearing ID cards. Especially at night when I used to look at these buildings I used to get fascinated and at that time I used to think whether I will be a part of such a company? I used to feel a big company’s name associated with my name will just add colors to my name.
Can you work under pressure? This was just a mere interview question for me few months back. But today I really can say I have understood true meaning of this sentence. I used to think getting selected for a company is easy and in the same way survival there will be easy too.
But then when I faced the real world, to my surprise the situations were exact opposite to what I have thought and then I realized why they ask you this question in interview “Can you work under pressure?”
Starting from your training only you are tested to work under pressure, the pressure of clearing each module and when you join a project this work pressure increases. The pressure to perform well, the pressure to excel .You may have to even go through unfavorable situations like cooperation problems with teammates, pressure to deliver before deadlines, overtime etc. I believe each and every person at some time or other must have experienced this situation and they must be familiar with it.
I really don’t know how to handle these situations but what matters really here is how to maintain yourself, how to maintain your calm because at the end of the day sitting idle and doing nothing will not give you pleasure but working and gaining knowledge will give you pleasure and satisfaction.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you face such type of situations? Quitting your job? But before doing that just imagine the n number of people struggling for just one job. Quitting job because of work pressure is not acceptable even if you go to some other company there also you will face work pressure in some form or other you can’t escape from it because work and pressure are proportional to each other if there is work there will be pressure.
Before quitting on anything just recall why you started, how you struggled and how far you have reached .Don’t underestimate your true potential in such a situation. I remember one kabir’s Doha that I studied in school .It is like this
“Tinka kabahu na nindiye,jo payan tar hoye
Kabahu udi aankhan pade,to peer ghaneri hoye”
The meaning of these lines is don’t ever insult a tiny straw even if it is under your foot. Don’t underestimate its power. This small straw can be painful if it flew into your eyes like soot. So if this small straw can show such a potential then why can’t we. Why we always try to become victim. Why can’t we be survivors?
I believe everything in life happens for a reason be it good or bad you have to anyhow accept it. If it is good then there is no problem but why to worry if it is bad sooner or later this time will pass and it will mould you into a better person, a survivor of adverse situations, and a fighter. Just remember coal becomes diamond under pressure .Difficult road often leads to beautiful destinations.
How many of you have seen water carefully? Did you ever notice that even if we put water in any container it takes shape of it .River water is unstoppable and it destroys each and every obstacles in its path. If we consider stagnant water it is filthy. So the thing that we can learn from here is life is full of challenges it’s not easy and pressure makes us identify our true potential ,if we flow like water and broaden our paths that will be the situation when we will identify our true potential ,if life puts us in adverse situation then be like water and mould yourself into it, think of a way out because being like stagnant water will just put rust on your abilities and it will make you a person not fit in “survival of the fittest race”.
Moral stories have always something to teach us. A small story that can teach us true meaning of handling adverse situations. Once there was a farmer whose donkey fell into a pit. The animal cried and whined for hours while the owner tried to figure out what to do. Finally the farmer decided that since the animal was old, and the pit needed to be covered up anyway so he would just bury the old donkey right there. He got shovel and started filling the pit. The donkey kept up its wailing, but then fell silent. After an hour of furious shoveling ,the farmer paused to rest. To his amazement he saw his old donkey jump out of the pit and trot away. At first when the donkey realized what was happening, he cried even more piteously .but then the animal hit a plan as each spadesful dust hit his back the donkey would shake it off and Take a step up on the growing mound of earth. Eventually the mound grew high enough for him to jump out of the pit.
Life is going to shovel dirt on you. The trick for getting out of the pit is to just shake it off and take a step up. We can get out of the deepest pit by not stopping and never giving up. Just shake it off and take a step up. Handle your pressure with ease, don’t get panic because it is just a phase that will pass away, either it will show you your true abilities or will make you quit the situation but remember the moment you want to quit is the moment when miracles happen. God never puts us in such a situation where we can’t think a way out either he will catch us when we will fall or he will give us wings to fly. But the point here is just broaden your way of living, come out of the pit and live life like a winner. Make your adverse situation a favorable one by working happily because good things in life don’t come easily you have to struggle for that .Remember the time of our childhood when we switched from pencils to pens at first we all felt the pressure of making our handwriting good using pen but sometimes we just wanted to switch back again to pencils because we liked our handwriting good in that only ,we feared to accept the change .But then we all accepted the change and eventually struggled to come out of that pressurized situation.
In the end I want to conclude with a robin sharma quote
“The place where your greatest frustration live is the place where your biggest opportunity lies”.

30 Love
10 Comment
1 Share

own sketch #nojotoart #nojotosketch #nojotoartist #Nojoto #sketchbook #Portrait #Painting #Graphite #Pencils

7 Love
4 Comment

#nojotoart #nojotosketch #Sketch #nojotoartist #nojotopainting #forfriend #Graphite #Pencils

6 Love
0 Comment

The king of beasts

It has been more than 18 years since I last used coloured pencils (due to the bad experience I had with it - cheap pencils). I am so glad that I have picked it up again and tried. I used Faber-Castell polychromos (oil based) and Luminance 6901 (wax based). For those of you who have paid attention to my works since last year, you may notice that I went from mixed media (acrylic and inks) to Charcoal drawing to Oil painting to inks and watercolour and finally settled down here with coloured pencils. The reason being is that the coloured pencils I use now meet my requirement and taste, they can beautifully render an image to very detailed piece and save time. They are now my favourite mediums in combination with inks, watercolour and acrylic for my upcoming pieces. Thank you so much for staying with me, I will keep producing art to repay you guys!

follow me on
facebook.com/vincentchiauk

27 Love
6 Comment

An Alphabet of Animals Carved from Crayons and Other Miniature Pencil Works by Diem Chau

An artist’s medium is as varied as imagination allows and you’ll find hundreds, maybe even thousands of them here on Colossal. But occasionally a medium itself is altered to create an artwork, as is the case with Seattle artist Diem Chau who works within the narrow confines of graphite pencil leads and colored crayons to carve her delicate sculptures of animals and people.
A native of Vietnam, Chau and her family came to America as refugees in 1986 and would later receive a BFA from Cornish College of the Arts after which she began exhibiting her works in New York, Miami, Seattle and Los Angeles.
Chu's Blog

4 Love
0 Comment