tags

Best Night Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

6536 Stories- Find the Best Night Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images of good night, good night images, good night image.

• 1236 Followers
  • 6536 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#Night #nojotophotography #Photography #gwalior

23 Love

"Let's make night colourful"

Let's make night colourful

Let's make night colourful

#nojoto
#nojotowriters #Night #colourful #writersnetwork

11 Love

"They put their arms around each other and watched the clouds drifting in the night sky, under the light of the moon while they drifted into each other's heart slowly in silence. - Akshay Vasu"

They put their arms around each other and watched the clouds drifting in the night sky, under the light of the moon while they drifted into each other's heart slowly in silence.

- Akshay Vasu

Drifting in silence

#drift #akshayvasu #Quotes #poems #Poetry #words #Moon #Night #Stars #Light

12 Love

"मुझसे कही बाते, अब किससे कहते हो। दिल मेरा छोड़ के, अब किस के रहते हो। कोई तो मिला है, तुमको, हम से बेहतर। या यूँही उसको भी, झूठे किस्से कहते हो।"

मुझसे कही बाते, अब किससे कहते हो।
दिल मेरा छोड़ के, अब किस के रहते हो।
कोई तो मिला है, तुमको,  हम से बेहतर।
या यूँही उसको भी, झूठे किस्से कहते हो।

#writer #nojoto #ishq #Pachtaoge #Love #Night #SAD

11 Love

"........."

ONE LESS LONELY NIGHT

I looked up at the beautiful black sky and saw a single shining star. Desperately, I started looking for a few more as my cousin once told me "it is unlucky to spot a lone star in the night sky".
I wanted to see another star.

I looked down at her gloomy face and waited for her to smile as my mother once told me "it is unlucky to see a sad human looking up at you, my baby star".
I wanted to see another human.

#nojoto
#meroenix #Life #Love

17 Love