tags

Best First Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

4627 Stories- Find the Best First Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi first episode, the bhakti movement was first organised by, kuch rang pyar ke first episode.

• 1188 Followers
  • 4627 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"हम को वो प्रकाश बनना चाहिए जो इस दुनिया से अनावश्यक रूप से बढ रहे अंधकार को नष्ट ना सही तो उसके बुरे प्रभाव को कुछ कम करने में अपना सहयोग कर सके ।।।। अंधकार ।।। जैसे -: भ्रष्टाचार ,जातिवाद , कुप्रथाएं ,विलुप्ति की ओर जाती इन्सानियत।।। विलुप्त होता प्रेम भाव , हीन भाव ,गलत मानसिकता , हत्याएं बलात्कार, भ्रूण हत्याएं ।।आदि। C.S.NEGI(NAINITAL) *M.ro+I've*15-09-19 5:29AM"

हम को वो प्रकाश बनना चाहिए जो इस दुनिया से  अनावश्यक  रूप से बढ रहे अंधकार को नष्ट ना सही तो उसके बुरे प्रभाव को कुछ कम करने में अपना सहयोग कर सके ।।।।
अंधकार ।।। 
जैसे -: भ्रष्टाचार ,जातिवाद , कुप्रथाएं ,विलुप्ति की ओर जाती इन्सानियत।।। विलुप्त होता प्रेम भाव , हीन भाव ,गलत मानसिकता , हत्याएं बलात्कार, भ्रूण हत्याएं ।।आदि।
C.S.NEGI(NAINITAL)
*M.ro+I've*15-09-19
5:29AM

#First now I m back

26 Love

#First love (unbelievable)

12 Love
1 Share

"तेरे बिना दुनिया की हर एक चीज कोरी है, दुनिया का सबसे सुंदर गीत तेरी लोरी है!!! "माँ""

तेरे बिना दुनिया की हर एक चीज कोरी है,
दुनिया का सबसे सुंदर गीत तेरी लोरी है!!!

"माँ"

#yourlove #First love my mom

27 Love

#MeriKahani #Music #Love #mylove #Difference #Like #share #Comment #byme #Love #nojoto #SAD #Pain #First #audio #record #teremerekahani
use earphone while listening ....

25 Love
2 Share

"........."

" At first we had so much to catch up on we were talking a hundred words a second, barely even listening to the ends of each other’s sentences before moving on to the next. And there was laughing. Lots of laughing. Then the laughing stopped and there was this silence. This weird comfortable silence. What the hell was it? It was like the world stopped turning in that instant. Like everyone around us was wiped out. Like everything at home was forgotten about. It was like those few minutes on this world were created just for us and all we could do was look at each other. It was like he was seeing my face for the very first time. He looked confused but kind of amused. Exactly how I felt. "

" Mum told me about the silence she experienced years ago. She kept telling me when I felt that silence with someone, it meant they were “the one.” I was beginning to think she made it up but she didn’t! This magical silence exists! "

// excerpts from: Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern //

#nojoto
#meroenix #Life #Love

20 Love