tags

Best View Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best View Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about comedy view, view poem, whatsapp status 100 view.

• 121 Followers
  • 601 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"किस्मत वाले क्या नज़ारा होगा जनाजे का जब मौत आएगी जवानी में"

किस्मत वाले क्या नज़ारा होगा जनाजे का
जब मौत आएगी जवानी में

#Kismat #Love #Life #Death #View #ignore #nojoto #Hindi #हिंदी #English #Dil #mohobbat #Tranding

13 Love

"Some years ago, I used to view life the same way you do now. Our life could've been very different if we had the same view point at same point of time... Now, i've changed to worse with no patience, no expectations... then there, when I see the glow in your eyes when you talk about your life I really feel happy and i never want it to get dimmed because of me But whenever you need a caress shoulder to lean on, a hand to hold on Just turn back I'll be beside you always And my heart shall always whisper only 'Your' name..."

Some years ago,
I used to view life the same way 
you do now.
Our life could've been very different 
if we had the same view point
at same point of time...
Now, i've changed to worse with no patience, no expectations...
then there, when I see the glow in your eyes 
when you talk about your life
I really feel happy
and i never want it to get dimmed 
because of me
But whenever you need a caress shoulder to lean on, a hand to hold on
Just turn back I'll be beside you always
And my heart shall always whisper only 'Your' name...

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #Lovequotes #Lovelessons #lifelessons #instaquotes #instawriters #yourquoteswriter #yqbaba #writer #quotations #Friendship #friendvslover #writeups #Departure #Sorry #wishyouhappiness #relationship #relation #nojotolife #Nojotolovequotes #nojotopoem #poem #instawriter #NojotoWriter #departedsoul #End #Home #melancholi #Home #Storm #hardtolove #Lovequotes #easytoleave #Pain #Heartbreak #foreveralone #Loneliness #suffering #Confession #Hearttag #Heartconnection #Heart
#writer

33 Love
1 Share

"Everyone Has Two Eyes but, No One Has Same #View#👍"

Everyone Has Two Eyes but,
No One Has Same
#View#👍

#twoeyes #Raginikamti #nojotoenglish

17 Love

"Understanding others does not mean that you have to necessarily agree with their point of view, or feelings. Instead, it means you recognise their point of view and accept that it is different from yours."

Understanding others does not mean that you have to necessarily agree with their point of view, or feelings. Instead, it means you recognise their point of view and accept that it is different from yours.

#Love #people #Friend #nojoto

14 Love

"Imagination is the view that makes our dreams a view A view of creating Something N being completed"

Imagination is the view that makes our dreams a view 
A view of creating Something N being completed

13 Love