Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Frown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Frown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a smile cures the wounding of a frown, never frown even when you are sad, wounding of a frown meaning, frown meaning in hindi, frown meaning,

• 3 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Smile #Frown #credit #bankaccount #lifequotes image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
If everytime you smile, you get 
1000 rupees credited in
 your bank account, 
will you anytime frown
 or be serious?

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Smile #Frown #credit #bankaccount #lifequotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Rahul Singh

Title:- Havoc loves me #Nojoto #Love #poem #Poetry #havoc #thought #Quotes #Frown

read more
The roads are cracked.
Havoc loves to chase.
This city is also wrecked.
Not anyone to show grace.

Traveled thousands of towns.
Yet it still follows me around.
There are holes on the ground.
I still smile with this frown. Title:- Havoc loves me
#nojoto #love #poem #poetry #havoc #thought #quotes #frown

Harsh Vardhan Singh Nathawat

Harsh, do you think friends can be forever? She asks me straight in the eye. No, I answered coldly. "Friends can just become enemies." She gives me a pout mixed with a frown. Do you believe we can become enemies then? I shake my head as I answer saying, "You love me too much, making the validity or even the possibility of your implication invalid." #ShortStory #nojotopoetry #kalakaksh #nojotoenglish #nojotostory #nojotowordsmith #englishstory #TST

read more
"Friends can just become enemies..."

(FULL PIECE IN THE CAPTION) Harsh, do you think friends can be forever? She asks me straight in the eye.

No, I answered coldly. "Friends can just become enemies."

She gives me a pout mixed with a frown. Do you believe we can become enemies then?

I shake my head as I answer saying, "You love me too much, making the validity or even the possibility of your implication invalid."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification