tags

Best saying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best saying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saying quotes, love saying quotes, saying of the day.

• 137 Followers
  • 990 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Saying Goodbye to the Person Who existing in your heart is very Hard so People are leaving without saying Goodbye...."

Saying Goodbye to the Person 
Who existing in your heart is very Hard
so
 People are leaving without saying Goodbye....

21 Love
3 Share

"World Ozone Day So do you think?? Is it the thing for saying that save Ozone layer??? No yrr... it's not for saying.. Obviously We must save Ozone layer from its decay Being a science student I saidto all of uh plz do least use of the things that produces harmful gasses which works for The ozone layer decay... so that Uv rays can't harm us, animals, plants and all the living things on the earth 🌍 But being a human I requested to uh plz stop... And plz do more plantation as much as possible 🙏 कवच को कवच ही रहने दो... न उतारो इसे कर्ण के जिस्म से.. कर्ण का कवच तो उतर गया.... न हाल हो कर्ण जैसा इस वसुंधरा का न उतारना इस धरा के कवच को... रहने दो ओजोन परत को |🙏"

World Ozone Day   So do you think?? 
Is it the thing for saying that save Ozone layer???  

No yrr... it's not for saying.. 
 Obviously We must save Ozone layer from its decay

Being a science  student I saidto all of uh plz do least use of the things that produces harmful gasses which works for The ozone layer decay... so that Uv rays can't harm us, animals, plants and all the living things on the earth 🌍 

But being a human  I requested to uh plz stop... 
And plz do more plantation as much as possible 🙏

कवच को कवच ही रहने दो... 
न उतारो इसे कर्ण के जिस्म से.. 
कर्ण का कवच तो उतर गया.... 
न हाल हो कर्ण जैसा इस वसुंधरा का 
न उतारना इस धरा के कवच को... 
रहने दो ओजोन परत को |🙏

#WorldOzoneDay plz 🙏🙏

36 Love

"You handed me the crock of venom saying it is elixir and I quaffed it. You handed me the diary of heartache saying it is bliss and I treasured it. You handed me the sculpture of sham saying it is original and I cherished it. You handed me the pill of agony saying it is euphoria and I engulfed it. And now you're handing me the robe of seperation saying it is love and you want me to wear it?"

You handed me the crock of venom
saying it is elixir
and I quaffed it.
You handed me the diary of heartache
saying it is bliss
and I treasured it.
You handed me the sculpture of sham
saying it is original
and I cherished it.
You handed me the pill of agony
saying it is euphoria
and I engulfed it.
And now you're handing me the robe of seperation
saying it is love
and you want me to wear it?

#nojoto #seperation

47 Love

"The Eyes r Saying , We just Want to startle, please don't Moisten us again. The Leaps r Saying, We just Want to dazzle, please don't Droop us again. The body parts r Saying, We just Want to Active, please don't Deactivate us again. Heart is just whispering, I just want a break ,bcz"

The Eyes r Saying ,
We just Want to startle,
please don't Moisten us again.

The Leaps r Saying,
We just Want to dazzle,
please don't Droop us again.

The body parts r Saying,
We just Want to Active,
please don't Deactivate us again.

Heart is just whispering,
I just want a break ,bcz

🙂#whisperingheart @नयनसी परमार @Nitish Sagar @yadrishya swastik @Kapil Sharma @Mr.Alone

126 Love
1 Share

"There is an ancient proverb," The doctor dresses the wound and God heals it" - Power of your subconcious Mind"

There is an ancient proverb," The doctor dresses the wound and God heals it" 
- Power of your subconcious Mind

#saying #proverb #bookworm #Midnight #Novel #Books #bibliophile

114 Love
1 Share