Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best patterns Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best patterns Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you made my day patterns, produces the patterns for fingerprints, strumming patterns for hindi songs, quotes about patterns in nature, strumming patterns for songs,

• 13 Followers
  • 54 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo
3a97d5de329cc9fb34be32cb7c55a098

Motivational quotes

#patterns #Art #artdrawing #Artist #Lines #meditation #Design #Abstract #abstractart #Zen
9efa39db507d76b2982683cc36b68def

arts_by_yoga

henna design pattern #henna #hennaartist #Pattern #patterns

1cd1600f9735a8b2fc1a8d3bbcc43b4d

Neerja

The text you sent Miss Gemini! 
Do you have any idea 
How much 
I too was missing you? 
No idea obviously! 
'Cause I don't say anything

But how beautiful it is
That two days back 
We both had put the dp of us two
On the same day on tele! 

I understood, yes we are missing each other 
and today you sent this text!

How come we are dissolving into:
The works, the future's worry
The studies, assignments.. 
...!!!!.. Miss Gemini?? 
Welll.... . ... 
It's just... 
I too am missing you! 
and
I love you 🖤 Yours Sagg. 
________________(Quote423) 
(And the timing at which I received it 11:11 #patterns) 

When you (Prashansha singh Prashansha Singh)  will read this (well you aren't using YQ too) anyways you will understand what I mean, and what you mean to me. 

As I don't say what I said in last line so.. Yeah 💫🖤#gemini #saggitarius #friendship #love

Yours Sagg. ________________(Quote423) (And the timing at which I received it 11:11 #patterns) When you (Prashansha singh Prashansha Singh) will read this (well you aren't using YQ too) anyways you will understand what I mean, and what you mean to me. As I don't say what I said in last line so.. Yeah 💫🖤gemini #SAGGITARIUS #Friendship love #Gender #RESPECT

0 Love

785ed18e83c8163604ed33a036489f67

Bad Poet

Sometimes I wonder if most of us are living lives or just following patterns. I don't know if it disturbs you as much but within the four walls I see patterns gnawing away all the little lights shining within us. No I don't blame the four walls but it seems to me as though the stars in the sky chose to hide within their rooms trying peace with black coloured walls. These walls merge effortlessly with the dark background of us and there is absolutely nothing left after that. [Warning: This might shake you.]

*Patterns within four walls*

I knew a man who used to take his little grandson for a walk every evening at 4. He was there at the fields helping the little boy explore a world full of wonders. It happened for quite a while until one day the middle-aged man disappeared out of this world; leaving similar patterns for his grandson who keeps going for walks in the evenings lost in perplexing wonders.

A mother of three spent her life serving her kids. She never dem

[Warning: This might shake you.] *Patterns within four walls* I knew a man who used to take his little grandson for a walk every evening at 4. He was there at the fields helping the little boy explore a world full of wonders. It happened for quite a while until one day the middle-aged man disappeared out of this world; leaving similar patterns for his grandson who keeps going for walks in the evenings lost in perplexing wonders. A mother of three spent her life serving her kids. She never dem #darkness #humans #Pathetic #darkroom #badpoet #patternsoflife #onlyhuman

0 Love

5d9dd5dc403cb0863d9f947a3118d43a

VATSA

When I handed over to him
I was creating patterns #patterns #vatsa #vatsaquote #dsvatsa #illiteratepoet #quotesforlife #quoteoftheday
bb43722553fb36e6337194ccb67ce9f0

Grishma Doshi

Life is mechanical most of the time cause you get into the patterns with things you like or do not like every day. Things you or do not do everyday. Break the patterns, change the patterns, now and then so you don't become a machine and keep being or becoming a human.— % &  🧡📙📙🧡
#life #human #mechanical #machine #patterns #mundane #change #grishmathinking
bb43722553fb36e6337194ccb67ce9f0

Grishma Doshi

મારે બનાવવું છે કંઈક
મારે ફરીથી બનાવવું છે કંઈક
પણ એના માટે તોડવું પડશે મારે
મારું જ બનાવેલું કંઈક. 🧡📙📙🧡
#unlearning #habits #patterns #fears #stubbornness #change #gujaratipoems #grishmapoems
e728fff6a9fa3319219e5126e458b5c7

Viraj Kunte

Try to analyse the patterns in people's behaviour...
They could be your landmarks for the journey, at which you know whether to continue the journey with them or without them... People sometimes can change their #words, but the #patterns in their behaviour always speak louder...

People sometimes can change their #words, but the #patterns in their behaviour always speak louder...

0 Love

cad9d08f2c84bd06877f52fc5a03ac12

Viraj Kunte

Try to analyse the patterns in people's behaviour...
They could be your landmarks for the journey, at which you know whether to continue the journey with them or without them... People sometimes can change their #words, but the #patterns in their behaviour always speak louder...

People sometimes can change their #words, but the #patterns in their behaviour always speak louder...

0 Love

e47bfc9504e5daca8aa19cead93a0309

Priyanka singh

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures.

©Priyanka singh #Mandal #mandalaart #Art #artcreation #Artist #artbyme #Pattern #patterns #Nojoto #nojotoart 

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures.

follow for more amazing works...

#Mandal #mandalaart #Art #artcreation #Artist #artbyme #Pattern #patterns #nojotoart Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures. follow for more amazing works... #Knowledge

17 Love

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification