Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Odd Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Odd Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about find the odd one out, 0 number is odd or even, choose the odd one out, choose the odd one, encircle the odd one out,

• 26 Followers
  • 73 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Lavish Kumar

mute video

Mathan kumar G

life love #Strange #even #Odd

read more
STRANGE
Love is neither behaving odd to me nor getting even with me. #life #love #strange #even #odd

Mathan kumar G

#Maths #Odd #even

read more
We are odd when separated from eachother;
We are even when added together. #maths #odd #even

brijeshrage

life #acceptance #Odd #Feeling

read more
Unusual is new normal, 
approve it 
or 
Reject yourself,
Only two choices 
You possess,
The sooner you decide
the better you will 
inhabit life #life 
#acceptance 
#odd 
#feeling

Varadhan P M

02 02 2022
A rare combination!

Though it is Odd, it is still Even! 

Like our Life! — % & #odd#even#combination

Sourajita D

"When our love was all even,
I and you were at odds." #sourajita #lovewithouthim #love #even #odd #fight #yqbaba #repost

Sherlock Doyle

It's not possible to resurrect someone. #Phobia #Odd #pair #Murder #Correct #Number #Twist #spookiansclub

read more
I have a phobia of odd numbers. I'll go to any extent to ensure that everything is paired up.

Things got difficult when I read the news about the five murders in my neighborhood. It's not possible to resurrect someone.

#phobia #odd #pair #murder #correct #number #twist
#spookiansclub

AMAZING VIDEOS

mute video

Diwa

#Odd #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with DOYEL GANGULY sorry collaborating without your permission!!! Collaborating with Sohaib Hashmi Aadil

read more
let the realness shine.
always. like a diamond,
glistening with glee. #odd
#yqbaba
#yqdada
#yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  DOYEL GANGULY sorry collaborating without your permission!!!  
Collaborating with  Sohaib Hashmi Aadil

Ananya Behera

What does being #OddOneOUT feel like? Participate in this #simile challenge and share the feeling of being different from the rest. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #blessingindisguise #fittingin #selflove #Odd

read more
a 'blessing in disguise',
where it hurts to not fit in their perspective,
but at least you can breathe independently. What does being #oddoneout feel like? Participate in this #simile challenge and share the feeling of being different from the rest.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#blessingindisguise #fittingin #selflove #odd
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification